Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 39 Commencing from July 2018: Indian army has published an advertisement in various news papers regarding 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-39. The candidates who have cleared 10+2 examination with the subject of Match, Chemistry and Physics can apply for the course. The candidates who are eligible can apply online from 31st October 2017 to 29th November 2017 at 10:00 hrs. You must read the following information to know more about Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Course. The candidates who will complete the 4 years course will be granted permanent commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
There are total 90 vacancies open in the Indian army technical course. Indian army can change the number of vacancies any time. Its all depends on the training capacity at the training academy for this course.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wants to apply for the India Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for the posts. Here is the complete detail about nationality, age limit and qualification.
Nationality: You must be unmarried male and must either be
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 16 years 6 months to 19 years 6 months. The date to determination of age is the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence. In other words you can say the candidates should not be born before 1st January 1999 and not after 1st January 2002 (both days inclusive).
Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for the Indian Army 10+2 entry scheme course -39 is 10+2 (examination). You must passed the 10+2 examination with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The following is training detail of Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course -39 like training period and cost of training.
Training Period: The duration of the training is 5 years as follows:
- Basic Military Training: 1 years
- Technical training: 3 years and 1 Year
- Award of Degree: You will be awarded engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.
Cost of Training: The expenses is Rs.8785/- per week for the period of candidate stay at the the office training academy, Gaya or Cadet Training wing.
The candidates who will be awarded degree and final selection will get a stipend of Rs. 56100/- p.m after 3 years training. After 4 years of training, the candidates will be awarded the rank of Lt. and get the pay allowable to rank.
The following is the pay scale of various grade under Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course.
Application Form for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course
The candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria given above can apply online for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course. Here is the step by step procedure to apply online.
- Firstly, visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then click on online application.
- Fill the application form and submit and take two print out of the application form.
- You should bring one copy of application for and the roll number generated by the system at SSC interview centre.
- You must bring 10th certificate, 12th certificate and ID proof in original along with printout of the application form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidates for future references.
- Two self attested photocopies of all above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview.
- 20 Copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the application form.
Download Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course -39 Commencing from July 2018 Official Notification – Download Notification Here
Apply Online – Link will be available on 29th November 2017. You can find the application form link on joinindianarmy.nic.in