Indian Army JCO Recruitment Notification of 72 Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teachers) – Last Date 08-11-2017 – Compete Detail
Indian Army has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 72 Junior Commissioned Officer (Religions Teachers). The candidates who have graduation degree can apply for the posts on or before 8th November 2017. All vacancies are open for RRT 85 & 86 courses. The duties of the Religious Teachers in Indian army will be attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers and all religions works for soldiers in Indian Army.
Indian Army JCO Religious Teachers Vacancies Details: There are total 72 vacancies open for Junior commissioned Officers in Indian Army. Here is the complete break up vacancies category wise.
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||3|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army JCO Recruitment: You must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Army recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officers vacancies.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 25 to 34 years. The date of determination of age is 1st October 2018. In other words you can say that the candidates should be born between 1st October 1984 and 30th September 1993.
- Qualification: The candidates should have graduation degree to apply for Junior Commission Officers (Religious Teachers) vacancies in Indian Army. You must have religion knowledge of relevant religion. For service candidates applying for remustering the minimum qualification will be 10+2.
- Physical Standards:
Selection Procedure for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test. Indian Army will held written test on 25th February 2018. There are two papers i.e Paper-I, Paper II.
- Paper I – Max Marks 100: Objective type questions on general awareness will be common to candidates of all religions denominations. Pass marks 40%
- Paper II – Max Marks 100: Objective questions to check knowledge of particular religion to which the candidates belongs. Pass marks 40%
- Candidats should secure a minimum 50 out of 100 marks to qualify in the interview.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible for Indian Army Religious Teachers recruitment must apply to the concerned HQ recruitment zone/IRO Delhi Cantt. The candidates should apply to Cantt/zone of which the candidates is permanent resident. The candidates who are going to apply for Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi category should apply online through official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Gorkha, Maulvi (Shia), Buddhist candidates should submit written application form. You can download application format from the links given below.
Online Application Procedure for Indian Army JCO Recruitment
- First visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Secondly, click on apply online link in JCO/OR enrolment row.
- Then fill online registration form and submit the application form.
- After submitting Indian Army online application form, you will receive a roll number.
- Take two copies of the printout and the roll number generated by the system.
- Print one copy of admit card.
- Carry your admit card and other required proof of education and resident while attending written exam.
Important Dates: The candidates must remember the following dates to apply for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2017.
- Starting date to apply online – 10-10-2017
- Closing date to apply online – 08-11-2017 till 1700 hrs
- Written exam date: 25-02-2018
- Admit Card Available: February 2018
- Interview: April 2018
Important Links: The candidates must download Indian Army JCO recruitment 2017 notification to know more employment rules and regulation.
- Download Religious Teacher Result 2018 – Download Here
- Download Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officers Recruitment 2017 Notifications – Download Notification Here
- Online Application Form for JCO Recruitment – Apply Online Here
- More Indian Army Recruitment