Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-127) July 2018: Indian Army has published an advertisement for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-127). The candidates who have engineering degree can apply online for 127th Technical Graduate Course. The training will start from July 2018 at IMA, Dehradun. The candidates can apply for technical graduate course from 24th October 2017 to 22nd November 2017 at 12:00 hrs.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Vacancies Details
There are total 40 vacancies available for the course. Indian Army can change the number of vacancies any time without any prior notice to the candidates. The streams wise breakup of vacancies is given below.
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||5|
|Computer Science & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Science)||6|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/Statelite Communication||7|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/instrumentation||2|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||1|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Technical Graduate Course
The candidats must note the following eligibility conditions to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-127). Here is the complete detail about nationality, age limit and qualification.
Nationality: The candidate should be unmarried male and must either be
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 20 to 27 years as on 1st July 2018. In other words you can say that the candidates should born between 2nd July 1991 and 1st July 1998 (both dates inclusive). The 10th certification is only proof which will be eligible. No other proof will be accepted for date of birth.
Qualification: The candidates should have engineering degree or in the final year of engineering degree course. The candidates who are in the final year of engineering degree must submit the proof of passing by 1st July 2018.
Here is the training detail of Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 127th along with cost of training.
- Duration of Training: The candidates will go through one year of training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Conditions: The candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. If any candidates married during the training will be rejected.
- Cost of Training: The entire cost of training is at the government expenses.
The final allocation of Arms/Services will be made prior to passing out of the gentleman cadets from IMA. The pay scale and promotions under Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC 127th) is given below:
Selection Procedure for Technical Graduate Course
The candidates who are eligible for Indian Army 127th Technical Graduate Course can apply online from 24th October 2017 to 22nd November 2017. Here is the complete step by step procedure to apply online.
- Firstly visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then click on Officer Entry Apply/Login and then click on registration.
- Fill the registration and then login.
- After login click on apply online under dashboard.
- Then click on Officer selection -eligibility will open.
- Then click on apply show against technical graduate course.
- Fill the application form and take a printout 2 copies of the application form.
- The candidates must bring the application form print out and other required documents long with him while attending the SSB interview.
Download Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (127th) – Download Notification Here
Application form for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course – Apply Online Here