Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notifications: Indian Bank Trust for Rural Development (IBTRD) is usually familiar as Indian Bank. Under the Swadeshi movement many of the institutions and sectors were founded that meant only to be discussed and work for the Indians. The bank also discovered under this movement is the Indian Bank and was established in the year 1907. This bank had really proved to be having the potential that could turn the years of failure in to the history of success. At present the bank had truly became so dynamic and is being serving to the major population with their efficient services. Here we’ll talk about Indian Bank latest recruitment 2018 projects.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018 – 417 PO Vacancies – PET Admit Card
Indian Bank has published a recruitment advertisement on 1st Aug 2018. The notification is for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). Here you will get the complete information about Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment online form 2018. You will get here Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Total Vacancies: Probationary Officers (PO)
Last Date to Apply: 27-08-2018
- Starting date for Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Closing date for Apply Online: 27-08-2018
- Edit/Modification of Application: 27-08-2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 27-08-2018
- Download of Call Letters for Online Examination – Preliminary: After 24-09-2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 06-10-2018
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: 17-10-2018
- Download of Call Letters for Online Examination – Main: 22-10-2018
- Online Examination – Main: 04-11-2018
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Fee can be submitted through Online Mode.
Indian Bank Vacancies Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||417 (Gen-212, OBC-112, SC-62, ST-31)||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline or any equivalent qualification||20-30 years|
The candidates who are not interested or eligible for Indian Bank recruitment 2018 can apply other govt jobs openings.
Here you can check latest govt jobs 2018 in all over Government departments.