Indian Bank Result 2016 for the post of the Clerk: Indian Bank is feeling immense pleasure in announcing the result of the written examiantion. Common Written Test (CWE) that was conducted for the post clerks under the authorization of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had prepared the list of the candidates that had been fortunes to clear the test. So the selected candidates had been informed regarding their training at the respective centers. The training of the candidates at their respective zonal offices to make them competent for the job and the services the candidates will start from the date 24th June 2014. The list of the candidates along with a special mention of the date and the respective zonal allotted for the training is available at the below mentioned link:
Offer / appointment letters are being sent to the selected candidates in which the candidates are being informed regarding the terms and conditions along with the requisite testimonial that are needed at the time of the training.
Indian Bank Result for Probationary Officers Posts (IV): Indian Bank had announced the result regarding the Common Interview Test. This test was conducted for the post of the Probationary Officers (IV). All the selection procedure was conducted under the care of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The detailed list was to be made under the criteria of the performance in the procedure set and it was the Common Interview Test. After a intense and the keen observation the final list of the candidates is being made and the date had been scheduled under which the next procedure will be conducted. The date that had been selected for all the required official procedure is 3rd June 2014.
The venue at which the candidate is to mark its presence is as mentioned below:
The required number at which you can get the required details is available at the link mentioned below. Candidates can see their result for the concerned post at the link below:
Appointment letters are being sent to the selected candidates by the email as well as by the speed post also.
Important regarding Indian Bank Results 2014: the candidates are needed to bring with them the following mentioned testimonials while coming for the interview:
- Appointment letter
- The documents pertaining to the educational qualification
- A certificate that could be as a proof of your age it could also be the matriculation certificate which is considered as the proof of the age.
- A document pertaining to the proof of the identification of the candidate it could be the voter ID card, passport, driving license, Adhar card or any related document possible for the identification.
- A document of the proof of the caste whether SC/ST or any of the reserved category, which is must to be duly prescribed as per the format of the Government of India.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC category are must to bring with them the non creamy Layer certificate which must be latest.
- The certificate if you had any kind of the computer knowledge and the computer literacy certificate or any of the certificate regarding the co- curricular activities it also adds a lot in adds a better impression at the time of the interview.
- Experience certificate if had ever worked under any of the institution and a certificate of No Objection Letter (NOC) from the concerned authority.
- Three passport sized photographs of the candidate which must be recently photographed.
All the original certificates are to bring with the candidate along with the set of photo state copies for the office record.
This page is only about the Indian Bank Results 2014 announced by the bank. But the candidates who are looking a government jobs in bank or especially in Indian bank then should visit the follow9ng links.