Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi Recruitment 2016 for 10 posts of Semi Professional Assistant, MTS and Junior Assistant: Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi on the contractual basis had announced making the orientation of the well – resourced candidates for the vacated positions. The detailed process is for ten posts of Semi Professional Assistant, MTS, and Junior Assistant for which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi had mentioned the detail of the age for each concerning position as underneath systematically:
- Semi Professional Assistant: 35 years
- MTS-Library: 27 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
The necessity on the candidates is to make the reckoning of calculation of the age on the date 1st Feb 2016 along with the relaxation to the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) candidates under the arranged rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: The detail of the education is underneath systematically:
- Semi Professional Assistant: Applicants are qualified under the post with the education Graduation Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or any other discipline with the aggregate of marks 50%. Applicants must also have the possession of Course in Computer application at Graduation or PG level.
- MTS-Library: The educational qualification under the post is 10th class passed along with the certificate in library science or library & information science. The desirable qualification from the candidates is the knowledge of computer basics.
- Junior Assistant: The obligation of education is Senior Secondary passed with the Diploma or Certificate of the minimum six months duration in computer management, secretarial practice, financial management or accounts. Applicants must also have the typing speed of 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
Fees Schedule: The associated fee schedule having arranged is Rs, 100 for SC, ST candidates, and Rs. 200 for general category candidates. The payment will get accepted in the shape of Demand Draft (DD) in the favor of Principal, Indraprastha College for Women and payable at Delhi.
Selection Process: The selection the candidates got announced commencing with the written or skill test followed by the interview progression.
Application Submission: The registration scheme got announced by the Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi for the eligible candidates. Applicants must use the application format that got required dispatching further with the necessary certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 1st Feb 2016: The final allowed period associated to which the application submission needed getting acknowledged from the candidates from the candidates. The application after the respective period will not get entertained and will lead to the cancelation of candidature.
Vital Link: Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting connected to the recruitment advertisement and the related format of the application needed getting registered: