INMAS Recruitment 2016 for 1 post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) had mentioned for the candidates to apply for the recent job opportunity. The necessity got structured currently is for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) related to which eligibility norms are underneath:
Age Perimeter: Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) had presented the variable requirements of the eligibility to get qualified. The necessity of the maturity in the age that will make the candidates getting qualified thoroughly is 28 years. The age by the candidates requires getting entertained on the date 16th Dec 2015. The relaxation in the age will get allowed to the candidates that are under the category SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years. The relaxation in the age is allowable to other entitled categories as per the Government rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The most important factor to make the candidates having the complete qualifying nature is the possession of the appropriate educational qualification. The requisite of the education under the position got mentioned as Master’s Degree in Chemistry. Applicants need also qualifying the LS/NET of UGC-CSIR only for the absolute qualifying nature.
Tenure of Service: Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) had mentioned the service period on the complete contract basis. The service period for the post of JRF got mentioned as two years and for the post SRF the service period got structured as three years.
Selection Process: The primitive succession to make the selection of the candidates got mentioned as the reception of the applications. The arranged scheme having the verdict to the absolute selection of the candidates is the interview session along with the verification of the certificates.
- The short – listed candidates will get intimated via the email at the address as specified in the application.
Application Submission: Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) had mentioned for the eligible candidates to send the application via the mailing address. The application as notified is to send with the necessary certificates and the documents.
- 16th Dec 2015: The final permitted period associated to which the application submission requires getting acknowledged from the candidates at the official site as mentioned and specified. The permitted period until which application must get acknowledged is 17:00 hrs.
- 17th Dec 2015: The date on which applicants are liable to appearance for the interview session.
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) had mentioned the connection beneath that got connected with the candidates to make the relation with the official notification and the authorized general instructions:
- To get the format of the application the concerning linkage got mentioned underneath specifically: