We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in INMAS under INMAS Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
The INMAS, Delhi i.e. Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences under the sponsorship of DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation), is immersed in developmental and research work in radiation sciences. In the present days, INMAS is watching for praiseworthy youngster researchers for engaging in research in the boundary areas at INMAS under INMAS Recruitment 2016 project.
Name & No. of Posts: Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) is exposing a recruitment image 2013 to appoint Five (05) straight and honest job searchers having Indian residence as the position of Research Associate (02 – posts) and Senior Research Fellow (03 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the position of Research Associate: Applicants must possess Ph.D in the discipline of Toxicology, Biochemistry, NMR, Pharmacy, Animal Physiology, Biotechnology “OR” MBBS with DNB “OR” MD/DNB in the area of Radio Diagnosis and completed maximum of thirty (30) years of age.
For the post of SRF: Candidates should have M.Tech Biomedical Engineering “OR” MBBS “OR” DMRD with MBBS with the minimum of working experience in EEG Signal Processing/ Image and attained maximum of thirty two (32) years of age. We are referring to our guests for the visit in official advertisement given below under the name of reference to know more regarding recruitment 2013.
Application Form: Interested candidates can download an application from the head of reference “OR” official website of INMAS, i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. Fill it as per desired information and send to through Email to [email protected]
Dates to be remembered:
- Candidates can send their duly accomplished application though email in earlier from 29th March, 2013.
- The date of the interview is 1st April, 2013 at the palace of INMAS Delhi.
Selection Procedure for INMAS Recruitment 2013: In earlier to final selection, candidates will be short listed as per basis of INMAS standards. After that, only qualified candidates will appear for the personal interview.
- The above discussed minimum eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from the last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates belong with reserved category will be entitled to take relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Further communication will be by Email only.
- All original certificates with one photo id and passport size photographs are required at the time of the personal interviews.
- No Traveling allowance will be paid to candidates for join the interview.
References for recruitment 2013 in INMAS: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in