ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) had announced the process to make the staffing for the vacated positions. ISRO Propulsion Complex had announced the age obligation as one of the related factors of the variable eligibility norms.
IPRC Recruitment 2017: 55 Vacancies
Post Name: Apprentices
- Fitter: 10 posts
- Welder: 04 posts
- Electrician: 02 posts
- Turner: 02 posts
- Machinist: 02 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic): 02 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 03 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 05 posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 02 posts
- & AC Mechanic: 02 posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 03 posts
- Carpenter: 02 posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 03 posts
- PASAA & COPA: 13 posts
Age Limit as on 19th Dec 2016: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.6400/7200/- per month
Qualification: SSLC passed with ITI/NTC in relevant trades
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.iprc.gov.in
Deadline: 19th Dec 2016
Official Website: www.iprc.gov.in
IPRC Recruitment 2016-17: 22 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Technical Assistant, Technician
- Technical Assistant: 09 posts
- Mechanical: 04 posts
- Electronics: 04 posts
- Computer Science: 01 post
- Technician ‘B’: 06 posts
- Fitter: 03 posts
- Welder: 01 post
- Electronics: 02 posts
- Medical Officer ‘SC’: 01 post
- Fireman ‘A’: 05 posts
- Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’: 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 09 posts
- Age Limit as on 17th Aug 2016: 25-35 years
- Mechanical: First Class Diploma in Mechanical
- Electronics: First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science: First Class Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
- Fitter: SSLC/SSC pass with ITI in Fitter Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
- Welder: SSLC/SSC pass ITI in Welder Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
- Electronics: SSLC/SSC pass ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC
- Medical Officer ‘SC’: MBBS from a recognized University registered with Medical Council of India
- Fireman ‘A’: SSLC/SSC pass and should satisfy the prescribed Physical Fitness/Endurance Test Standard
- Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’: SSLC/SSC pass with valid HVD license and 3 years experience as HVD
- Selection Procedure:
- Technical Assistant: Written Test + Skill Test (Curriculum based)
- Technician ‘B: Written Test + Skill Test (Curriculum based)
- Medical Officer ‘SC’: Interview
- Fireman ‘A’: Written Test + Skill Test
- Driver-cum-Operator ‘A’: Written Test + Skill Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://isro.gov.in and Apply offline Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 26th Aug 2016
- Deadline: 17th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Online Application Fee Payment: 17th Aug 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 26th Aug 2016
IPRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 2 posts of Scientist / Engineer (Closed)
The process having arranged is for two posts of Scientist / Engineer for which the related general instructions are beneath:
Age Limit: The minimum age limit got presented for the candidate is 18 years and maximum possession of the age maturity having presented as 35 years. The related age maturity is must to get reckon on the date 6th Nov 2015 that is the initial date to start the online registration. The relaxation in the age will get permitted to the candidates that are under the reserved community and the relaxation in the age will be as per the Government of India rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: The academic is also an important factor to make the full justice with the announced positions for the allotted services. The possession of the educational qualification got mentioned as B.E. or B. Tech in the trade of Chemical Engineering.
Fee Schedule: ISRO Propulsion Complex had mentioned for the candidates to make the payment for the registration purpose. The necessity of paying the application fee got mentioned as Rs. 250. The fee is to get paid via the bank challan that could get downloaded after the online submission of application. The payment of the application fee in any other form i.e. draft, cheque, money order or IPO etc will not get accepted. The fee needs to pay by the Women, SC, ST, EXSM and PWD candidates.
Selection Process: The procedure of the selection of the candidates is the process that got allowed to make the seats filled with the proficient candidates. The necessity of selection of the candidates is to get fulfilled with the written test and the interview. The obligation on the candidates is to bring the documents on both the respective dates otherwise will not get allowed to attend the session.
Application Submission: ISRO Propulsion Complex had mentioned the allied process that provides to get registered but only for the proficient candidates. The necessity on the candidates is to fill the application at the official site at first and then the printout is to send with the necessary certificates and documents.
- 6th Nov 2015: The time announced to make the submission of the application online.
- 27th Nov 2015: The final period until which the application requires getting submitted online for the complete capitulations. The site will be active on the period until the time 16:00 hrs.
- 6th Nov 2015 to 30th Nov 2015: The announced period between which the fee must get paid by the candidates.
- 7th Dec 2015: The concluding period until which the hardcopy of the application along with the fee remittance challan must reach the premises.
Vital Link: ISRO Propulsion Complex had announced the linkage beneath so that candidates can get attached with the general instructions as mentioned in notification and also to apply for the post online: