ISCS (MoHA) Recruitment 2016 for post of Research Officer: Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS) (MoHA) had mentioned the associated process of making the staffing of the candidates. The detailed process got discussed for the post of Research Officer for which the concerning details is underneath:
Age Perimeter: Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS) (MoHA) had mentioned for the candidates to have the appropriate age maturity in the nature to get qualified for the post. The associated age that is must follow for the specific post must not be more than 40 years. The age maturity by the candidates is must getting reckoned on the date 1st Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age will also get permitted to the candidates that are under the community reserved i.e. SC, ST, OBC, EXSM and other reserved categories.
- Research Officer – Law: The necessity of the education under the post got mentioned as the LLM (Regular) from the well – recognized university. Applicants need also having the experience in the work for five years in the analysis of legal consultation or constitutional matters etc.
- Research Officer – Economics: The obligation of the education for the post is MA in Economics along with five years work experience.
- Research Officer – Administration: Applicants under the post requires the education as MA in Public Administrations on the regular basis with the work experience for the minimum five years.
- Research Officer – Technical: The educational qualification under the post got mentioned as B. Tech in any of the streams along with the familiarity in the work for five years in the respective field.
- Research Officer – Finance: The necessity of the education for the post got mentioned as MBA in Finance with the specialism in Finance. Applicants must also have the experience in the work for five years in handling finance and taxation issues.
Tenure of Service: The appointment of the candidates for the post got mentioned making for the period of six months on the initial basis. Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS) (MoHA) had mentioned extending the service period on the basis of performance of candidates.
Application Submission: Applicants are to use the application as arranged by the Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS) (MoHA) for the registration. The application at the next stage needed sending with the concerning certificates and the documents.
- 16th Jan 2016: The date on which the notification got notified systematically by the supremacy.
- The liability on the candidates is to make the forwarding of the application within the period of 15 days from the date of the advertisement i.e. until the date 31st Jan 2016.
Vital Link: Inter-State Council Secretariat (ISCS) (MoHA) had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting connected to the official advertisement and the detailed layout of the application required for registration: