Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published a recruitment notification of Constable (Driver). The candidates who have passed 10th can apply for the post on or before 15th March 2018. Here you can get the complete information about ITBP Recruitment 2018. You will get here detail about age limit, qualification, application form, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 134 Constable (Driver) Vacancies – Download – Revised Answer Key 2020
ITBP Vacancies Detail: There are total 134 vacancies open. You can check break of vacancies Category wise.
Post Name: Constable (Driver)
|Category Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|UR||47||Level-3 in the pay Matrix Rs.21700-69100/- (as per 7th CPC).|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||14|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2018: The candidates who wants to apply for ITBP recruitment of Constable should have the following eligibility criteria. Here you can get complete detail about age limit and qualification.
|Post Name||Age Limit (as on 15th March 2018)||Qualification|
|Constable (Driver)||Between 21-27 years (i.e. should not have been born earlier than 16th March 1991 and not later than 15th March 1997).||10th passed or equivalent and having a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy Motor Vehicle with overall minimum 2 years experience in driving.|
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on
- Verification of Original Documents
- Height Bar
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Practical (Skill) Test
- Merit List
- Detailed Medical Examination
Application Form for ITBP Jobs: The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply Online through official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in on or before 15th March 2018. The candidates must note that the last date to apply for ITBP a recruitment is 15th March 2018.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General/OBC candidates. Candidates should pay fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No Fee for SC/ST and Ex-serviceman are exempted from paying fee.
Important Dates: The candidates must note the following important dates who would like to apply for ITBP recruitment 2018.
- Starting date for apply online application form – 14th Feb 2018
- Closing date for submit application form – 15th March 2018
- Admit Card Available: 08-01-2020
- Written Exam Date: 19-01-2020
Important Links: You should also download the complete recruitment official notification to know more ITBP employment rules and regulation.
- Download Revised Answer Key – Click Here
- Download Answer Key – Click Here
- Download Admit Card – Click Here
- Check More ITBP Jobs 2018 – Click Here
- Download ITBP Recruitment Official Notification 2018 (PDF Format)– Download Notification here
- Apply online – Click Here
ITBP Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in– Visit Here