Jodhpur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (JDVVNL) Results 2013 for the post of the Accountants: Jodhpur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (JDVVNL) had made a declaration regarding the posts of which were declared for the post of the Accountants. These posts are purely on the contractual on the time span of 2 years. These are being selected under the written competitive Examination which was duly held on date 28th Oct. 2012. The selected candidates are being informed to make their presence to make a final joining to assigned stations as per under the various rules and regulations conferred by the authority. The date up to which the candidates can make the final joining is up to the date 28th June 2013. After the date no candidates will be permitted to make a joining. The link at which the list of the candidates selected along with the detailed terms and conditions could be entertained is as discussed below:
General directives regarding JDVVNL Results 2013
Candidates are being well-informed by the authority for having with them the following mentioned testimonials. In the lack of the documents candidates will be disqualified from the post. The required testimonials are as discussed below:
- Evidence regarding the date of birth of the aspirants which could be proved by the High School Certificate or by the Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Certificates pertaining to the qualification of the candidates in concern to the educational, professional and all the certificated of the higher qualification along with the required mark sheets.
- The documentation of the proof of the caste of the candidates under a govt. prescribed format for the relation to the reserved category i.e. SC, ST, OBC, BC, SBC or any other.
- If had worked under the any of the institution then it is necessary for the aspirant to bring the experience certificate.
- Medical certificate regarding the fitness of the candidate from only an authorized state government doctor whose designation must not be less than a District Medial Officer.
- If the candidates is suffering from any kind of disability then needed to bring the certificate for the extent of the disability.
- If married then the Marriage certificate of the candidate as issued by the competent authority of the Marriage registration Officer.
- Married candidates having child are informed needed to indicate the required information regarding the name and date of birth of their children also if the child is either a step child or being adopted.
Rest all the necessary details with which the candidates will get in to the knowledge of the rules and regulations needed to follow before and after the joining are mentioned in detail at the link mentioned above.