With the merger of the two banks of the RRB’s i.e. JRB and KRB the bank which was sorted out was the J & K Grameena Bank and the date of this amalgamation is the 30th June 2009 and from the time it had make it the motive to satisfy the customers by the suitable schemes.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in J&K Grameena Bank under J&K Grameena Bank Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
J &K Grameena Bank Recruitment 2013 for the post of Officer and office Assistant:
J & K Grameena Bank had also invited the applications for the post of Officer and office Assistant for 248 posts and their ration to be distributed is as mentioned below:
- Officer in Junior Management (Scale – I)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Age limit: Age constrain on the applicants is needed to be mentioned under for both the posts and J & K Grameena Bank also had announced to provide the relaxation in the age that will be favorable for the reserve category applicants:
- Officer in JM (Scale – I): Applicants that wished to apply for the post needed to be born in between the dates 3rd July 1985 and to the date 30th June 1995 it means that lower age limit is required to be 18 years and upper age limit is needed to be 28 years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Constrain on the applicants regarding the age for the mentioned post is bounded in between the dates 2nd July 1985 to the date 1st July 1995 i.e. also for this post age needed to be under the perimeter 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Academic possession by the applicants to qualify under the J & K Grameena Bank is required to be degree that is needed in any of the discipline and along with it the proficiency is required from the applicants in the local language and also applicants must have the working knowledge in the computers.
Selection Method: J & K Grameena Bank had the provision to interview the applicants that had the valid score card from the examination that was duly conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the month of Sep / Oct 2013. Both score in the test and interview will collectively make the count of the assortment of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Method which is being attached with making the suitable registration for the post will commence with the submitting the application online and this application’s print out is need to be hold on to till the interview session or any of the selection process being situated as per the convenience of the applicants and J & K Grameena Bank.
- Date from which the online submission of the application will start is 27th Nov 2013.
- Closing date till which the submission of the application will terminate is 12th Dec 2013.
- Last date till which the application must be printed is 26th Dec 2013.
- For getting answers to the questions that are clinking in the minds of the applicants the official linkage is as below:
- To apply for the post online the required web portal is as mentioned to be below: