We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in JNCASR under JNCASR Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Walk in Interview Session by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) the post of System Support Staff: An announcement is being made for the Walk in Interview Session has been organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) for the post of System Support Staff under JNCASR Recruitment 2013 Project. JNCASR is an institute of government that is offering their helping hand for the development of science and technology. It had announced the post for the panel that could sustain the infrastructure of computing and interfacing with those who uses and provides. These posts are purely on the basis of the contractual agreement not on the permanent basis. However this is likely to be expandable if the work is found to be satisfied on the part of the candidate. The date scheduled for the required interview is on 25th May 2013 which falls on the Saturday and the time at which you will be presented before the authority for the interview session is at the sharp 9:30 a.m. Given below are the necessary details you need to accomplish for the concerned post.
- You must be a holder of the degree in either Science/ engineering with one of the following certificates of
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- RHCSS (Red Hat Certified Security Specialist)
Along with these you need to have an admirable knowledge on Window Platform, Linux Platforms (TCP/IP, Apache, Qmail, Sendmail etc.), Networking, Hardware Assembling and Internet Security. Basically it is all based on your knowledge in proficiency in the computer and your handling ability of the computer. Only on the basis of these you will qualify for the required post.
- Also you need to have an experience of minimum two years in the system administration.
- The pay scale for which you will be opted for will be purely on the basis of your efficiency and the experience. Also on the basis of personal interview session.
- If got selected your everyday’s job will be the maintenance of the computer system like wise networking, servers, power Backups, cluster, windows, Mac PCs and the servers in the campus. Also all the other responsibilities that you think a System Support Staff needs to perform.
Those candidates who find themselves qualified in regards to all the qualifications and the experiences and the all the other suitability are required to fill a detailed form. Click on the link below to down load the Application form. Read the form completely and fill it with all the attentiveness. http://indiabusinessonline.com/jncasr/index.php
Go through all the details and completely fill the form n after submitting it take a print out of it. The venue at which you need to report at the time of your interview is scheduled to be as following: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Jakkur P.O., Bangaloar – 560064, India. Keeping in mind all the comforts for the candidates who might encounter the problem in finding the venue, authority had provided the guidelines for the different routes that you can pot for reaching the centre. Click on the link below to get the required details of the routes