Army Porter Bharti 2020 Walk-in-Interview (400 Vacancies)
Army Porter Bharti 2020 Basic Information
|Qualification||Check Official Notification|
|Application Procedure||Walk-in Interview|
Army (Army) has published a recruitment notification . The notification is for recruitment of Porter. Here you will get the complete information about Army Porter Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about Army Porter application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding Army Porter recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Army Porter Bharti Interview Schedule
Place of Test/Interview: Karcham Village, Distt – Kinnaur (Applicants to report at Police Station Tapri)
Time & Date of Interview: 07 Aug 2020 to 10 Aug 2020 at 0800 hrs to 17.00 hrs
Documents Required to be brought by the individual:
- Photographs (Colour) – (i) Self-06 (ii) NoK-04
- Character certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer on or after 20th July 2020.
- Birth and Education certificate in original along with three photocopies of each.
- Voter ID Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Certificate from village panchayat in original along with three photocopies of each duly attested.
- Police verification certificate from the nearest police station in original not earlier than 20th July 2020.
|Walk-in Interview (07-10 August)||07/08/2020|
|For all Candidates||No Fees|
Army Porter Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Army Porter Bharti 2020. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for Army Porter Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Mate, Barber, Washermen, Cook, Tailor, Repairer, Carpenter etc||34||-||18-40 years as on 7th August 2020||Rs. 24729.84/-|
|Porter||360||-||18-40 years as on 7th August 2020||Rs. 24729.84/-|
|Safaiwala||03||-||18-40 years as on 7th August 2020||Rs. 24729.84/-|
Army Porter Eligibility Criteria
- Civ Labours (Porters) on a contractual (temporary) basis for duration of 124 days.
- Should be a citizen of India with the domicile of Himachal Pradesh (Green Zony Only).
- Individuals should be medically fit and should not be suffering from any contagious disease.
- Should not have undergone any imprisonment (Local Police Station certificate to the effect to be brought by the individual at the time of recruitment.)
Army Porter Recruitment Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for Army Porter Bharti 2020. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for Army Porter Recruitment 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
Q. What is the last date to apply for Army Porter Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply for Army Porter recruitment 2020 is 10/08/2020.
Q. How many vacancies open as per Army recruitment notification 2020?
Ans. There are total 400 vacancies open.
Q. How I can submit Army Porter application form offline or online ?
Ans. You can Walk-in Interview.
Q. What is the location for Porter job posting?
Ans. The positions are based on Kinnaur/Himachal Pradesh.
Q. What is the main qualification to apply for Army Porter online Application form?
Ans. The main qualification is Check Official Notification.