EPFO Assistants (Phase-I) Prelims Call Letter 2019 – Download Here
|Updates||Admit Card Released|
|Vacancy Updated on||14 Aug 2019|
|Notification No.||F.No. Exam 4(1) 2019/Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply:||25/06/2019|
|Notification Published on||17/05/2019|
EPFO Assistants Recruitment 2019 Basic Information
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
EPFO Assistants Admit Card 2019
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released admit card for the post of Assistants. You can download the admit card from the link given below. The links are given under the heading of Important Links.
As you already know that application procedure for the Assistants has completed on 25/06/2019. It was the last date to submit EPFO Assistants online application form 2019.
EPFO had published notification (F.No. Exam 4(1) 2019/Assistant) on 17/05/2019 for the post of Assistants.
Now, EPFO is ready to held written exam for the post of Assistants. In this regard, EPFO has published the admit card for the post of Assistants.
Application Procedure Step by Step
- You should go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in and click on the option “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant 2019 in EPFO” which will open an new screen.
- The click on “Click here for Registration” and enter the detail.
- After filing all the information click on submit button and make the payment.
- The fee and link of payment and application procedure to apply for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 is given below
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: -Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.-
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the hade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadow.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”-If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.-
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)-Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb-
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected / denied. Candidate himself / herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature.
- If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
For more information about signature and uploading documents for EPFO Assistant Online application form 2019 please refer official notification. The link is given below.
Scheme of Examination
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
- Phase – I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ration of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-I.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase-II – Main Examination
|Sr.No.||Tests||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration||Version|
|2||General/Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40||20 M||Bilingual|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 M||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 M||Bilingual|
|5||Descriptive Paper (English Language with emphasis on comprehension and analysis)||3 (letter, precis, comprehension)||30||45 M||English|
|Grand Total||153||230||2 h 45 m|
The marks obtained in Phase-II will be considered for final selection.
For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard. Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||30/05/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||25/06/2019|
|Staring of Call Letter Download (EPFO Assistant 2019)||20/07/2019|
|Closing Date to Download Call Letter||30/07/2019|
|Preliminary Examination Date (Phase-I)||30/07/2019|
|Preliminary Examination Date (Phase -I)||31/07/2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II) Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of preliminary examination (Phase-I)|
|Phase-I Prelims Call Letter Available||19/07/2019|
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||250|
|All other categories||500|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
EPFO Assistants Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistants||280||Graduation as on 25th June 2019||27 as on 25th June 2019||44900 as per 7th Pay Commisssion|
EPFO Assistants Admit Card 2019
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will be held the exam for the post of Assistants. The candidates must bring the admit card before going to the examination hall. EPFO will not allow entering the examination hall without admit card. So, make sure you must download the admit card now. Here is the step by step instructions to download admit card.
Instructions to Download EPFO Assistants Admit Card 2019
1) First, you need to visit the official link where EPFO has given the admit card link. The link is given below. But you must read the instructions before going to download admit card.
2) Secondary, you need to enter the following information carefully.
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Captcha Code
Now, click on the login/submit button.
3) Now, you are able to download your EPFO Assistants admit card. Please check all detail carefully like your name, roll number, registration, examination centre, timing and other detail.
Notes to Download EPFO Assistants Admit Card 2019
- If you found anything wrong in admit card contact EPFO HR department. The email and phone numbers are given on the admit card itself.
- Please note if the company website is slow or down not to worry. Sometimes, after publishing admit card the server of the website will go down because of heavy traffic load.
- So, try after some time like after 10 minutes or 15 minutes. You will definitely able to download EPFO Assistants admit card. If you have query related to downloading EPFO Assistants admit card of Assistants then ask us via the comment form. We will reply to you as soon as possible.