EPFO Assistants Recruitment 2019 – 280 Vacancies Open – Apply Online
|Job Published on||30 May 2019|
|Job Updated on||30 May 2019|
|Notification No.||F.No. Exam 4(1) 2019/Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply:||25/06/2019|
|Notification Published on||17/05/2019|
EPFO Jobs Basic Information
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has published a recruitment notification (F.No. Exam 4(1) 2019/Assistant) on 17/05/2019. The notification is for recruitment of Assistants. Here you will get the complete information about EPFO Assistants Recruitment online application form 2019. You will get here complete detail about EPFO Assistants application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding EPFO Assistants recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Application Procedure Step by Step
- You should go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in and click on the option “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant 2019 in EPFO” which will open an new screen.
- The click on “Click here for Registration” and enter the detail.
- After filing all the information click on submit button and make the payment.
- The fee and link of payment and application procedure to apply for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 is given below
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: -Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.-
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the hade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadow.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”-If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.-
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)-Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb-
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected / denied. Candidate himself / herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature.
- If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
For more information about signature and uploading documents for EPFO Assistant Online application form 2019 please refer official notification. The link is given below.
Scheme of Examination
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
- Phase – I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ration of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-I.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase-II – Main Examination
|Sr.No.||Tests||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration||Version|
|2||General/Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40||20 M||Bilingual|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 M||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 M||Bilingual|
|5||Descriptive Paper (English Language with emphasis on comprehension and analysis)||3 (letter, precis, comprehension)||30||45 M||English|
|Grand Total||153||230||2 h 45 m|
The marks obtained in Phase-II will be considered for final selection.
For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard. Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||30/05/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||25/06/2019|
|Staring of Call Letter Download (EPFO Assistant 2019)||20/07/2019|
|Closing Date to Download Call Letter||30/07/2019|
|Preliminary Examination Date (Phase-I)||30/07/2019|
|Preliminary Examination Date (Phase -I)||31/07/2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II) Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of preliminary examination (Phase-I)|
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||250|
|All other categories||500|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistants||280||Graduation as on 25th June 2019||27 as on 25th June 2019||44900 as per 7th Pay Commisssion|