Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023- 100 Vacancies
|Notification No.||Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 Batch|
|Notification Published on||24/05/2023|
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023 Basic Information
|Positions||Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has published a recruitment notification (Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 Batch) on 24/05/2023. The notification is for recruitment of Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch. Here you will get the complete information about Indian Navy Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch Recruitment online application form. You will get here complete detail about Indian Navy Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. We advise to the visitors that you should read the official notification of Indian Navy Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch before submit application form. The links of official website of Indian Navy and official notification are given below.
The Selection will be based on two stages Shortlisting (Computer Based Examination) & Written Examination/ PFT & Recruitment Medical:
Stage I-Computer Based Examination:
- Shortlisting- All India computer-based examination- INET would be conduct for Shortlisting of candidates. Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test. Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state.
- Minimum Height Standards- Minimum height standards for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms.
- Tattoos- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
- Visual Standards:
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disease/
disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat
under peace as well as war conditions.
Stage II Written Examination/ PFT & Recruitment Medical Examination:
- Medical Standards- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable on entry.
- Gender- Any candidate, if found to have predominant characteristics of the
opposite gender as evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy- Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of four years tenure. If found to be pregnant later during the training or engagement period of four years, suitable action for dismissal/ removal will be undertake.
- Final Recruitment Medical- Final Recruitment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka. Induction of the candidates will be subject to qualifying in Final Medical Examination.
Training for the course will commence in Nov 23, at INS Chilka, Odisha.
The candidates should note the following important dates for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023. The important dates may change. There may be optional or additional dates. Check the official website of Indian Navy.
|Starting Date for Online Application||29/05/2023|
|Closing Date for Online Application||15/06/2023|
Here is the complete information about Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023 application fee. We advise the candidates that read the rules, methods and guidelines in the official notification before any payment of the application fee.
|All Candidates||₹550/- +18% GST|
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
You can find here the eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Online Form 2023 is given below. Please refer the official notification of Indian Navy Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch for detail eligibility criteria.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch||100||10th Passed||Born between 01 Nov 2002-30 Apr 2006 (both dates inclusive)||Rs.30000/-|
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR)- 02/2023 (Nov 23) Batch Recruitment Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Recruitment 2023. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Online Form 2023.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|