NHM UP CHO Admit Card & Application Status 2019 – Download Here
|Updates||Admit Card Released|
|Job Published on||07 Jun 2019|
|Job Updated on||07 Jun 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||27/05/2019|
|Notification Published on||07/05/2019|
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 Basic Information
|Positions||Community Health Worker (CHO)|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Qualification||GNM/Bachelor of Science|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
NHM UP Admit Card 2019
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has released admit card for the post of Community Health Worker (CHO). You can download the admit card from the link given below. The links are given under the heading of Important Links.
As you already know that application procedure for the Community Health Worker (CHO) has completed on 27/05/2019. It was the last date to submit NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) online application form 2019.
NHM UP had published notification on 07/05/2019 for the post of Community Health Worker (CHO).
Now, NHM UP is ready to held written exam for the post of Community Health Worker (CHO). In this regard, NHM UP has published the admit card for the post of Community Health Worker (CHO).
|Starting Date for Apply Online||09/05/2019|
|Closing Date for Apply Online (Extended up to)||27/05/2019|
|Written Test Date||16/06/2019|
|Admit Card Available||05/06/2019|
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Community Health Officers (CHOs) 6 month Bridge Program (Certificate)||6000||GNM/Bachelor of Science in Nursing||Less than 35 years||Rs.20000/-|
NHM UP Recruitment Important Links
|Download Admit Card & Application Status||Click Here|
|Download Written Test Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|How To Apply Video (in Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) Admit Card 2019
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) will be held the exam for the post of Community Health Worker (CHO). The candidates must bring the admit card before going to the examination hall. NHM UP will not allow entering the examination hall without admit card. So, make sure you must download the admit card now. Here is the step by step instructions to download admit card.
Instructions to Download NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) Admit Card 2019
1) First, you need to visit the official link where NHM UP has given the admit card link. The link is given below. But you must read the instructions before going to download admit card.
2) Secondary, you need to enter the following information carefully.
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Captcha Code
Now, click on the login/submit button.
3) Now, you are able to download your NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) admit card. Please check all detail carefully like your name, roll number, registration, examination centre, timing and other detail.
Notes to Download NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) Admit Card 2019
- If you found anything wrong in admit card contact NHM UP HR department. The email and phone numbers are given on the admit card itself.
- Please note if the company website is slow or down not to worry. Sometimes, after publishing admit card the server of the website will go down because of heavy traffic load.
- So, try after some time like after 10 minutes or 15 minutes. You will definitely able to download NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) admit card. If you have query related to downloading NHM UP Community Health Worker (CHO) admit card of Community Health Worker (CHO) then ask us via the comment form. We will reply to you as soon as possible.