SSC CHSL 2020 Tier I Answer Key
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification No.||CHSL Exam 2020|
|Last Date to Apply:||26/12/2020|
|Notification Published on||06/11/2020|
Latest Updates SSC CHSL 202020/08/2021 - Tier I Answer Key
Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020 (Tier-I) - Click Here01/07/2021 - Tier-I Exam Date
Important Notice regarding revised schedule of Examinations - Click Here19/04/2021 - Tier-I Exam Postponed
Important Notice regarding postponement of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (Tier-I) Examination, 2020 - Click Here27/03/2021 - Admit Card
SSC has Announced SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Admit Card to be held from 12/04/2021 to 26/04/2021 - Click Here19/12/2020 - Last Date Extended Notice 2
SSC has again extended the last date for apply online on 26th December 2020 - Click Here15/12/2020 - Last Date Extended Notice
SSC has extended the last date for apply online on 19th December 2020 - Click Here09/12/2020 - Vacancy Detail Notice
SSC has released the SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Detail - Click Here17/09/2020 - New Recruitment Date Released
SSC has released the new recruitment date for the CHSL vacancies on 22nd September 2020 - Click Here
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Basic Information
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment notification (CHSL Exam 2020) on 06/11/2020. The notification is for recruitment of CHSL. Here you will get the complete information about SSC CHSL Recruitment online application form. You will get here complete detail about SSC CHSL application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. We advise to the visitors that you should read the official notification of SSC CHSL before submit application form. The links of official website of Staff Selection Commission and official notification are given below.
SSC CHSL 10+2 2020 Selection Procedure
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures will be used.
- The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking in the examination. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50||60 minutes (80 minutes for PH candidates)|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Tier II (Descriptive Paper): Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paperwillbe for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes prepare 8.1 and 8.2above). The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
Tier-III (Skil Test/Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme
|Starting Date for Apply Online||06/11/2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online (Extended Again)||26/12/2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment (Extended)||28/12/2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan (Extended)||30/12/2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank) (Extended)||01/01/2021|
|Exam Date (12-27 April)||12/04/2021|
|Exam Date (21-22 May) (only for candidates who have opted for examination centres in West Bengal)||21/05/2021|
|Tier-I Exam Date (04 to 12-08-2021)|
|Payment Mode||Online or Offline (E-Challan Mode)|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 is given below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant||1538 (UR-670, SC-214, ST-102, OBC-417, EWS-135)||12th passed or equivalent||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.19900-63200|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3181 (UR-1509, SC-534, ST-208, OBC-454, EWS-476)||12th passed or equivalent||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.25500-81100|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)||07 (UR-01, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-01, EWS-01)||12th passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.25500-81100|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020.
|Tier I Answer Key||Click Here|
|Tier I Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Tier I Admit Card (NR Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|Tier I Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Tier-I Exam Date||Click Here|
|Tier I Exam Postponed||Click Here|
|SSC Tier I Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download CBT Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Last Date Extended Notice 2||Click Here|
|Download Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download CHSL 2020 Vacancy Detail||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download New Recruitment Date Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|