SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – 5000 Vacancies – Notification Out
|Vacancy Updated on||06 Nov 2020|
|Notification No.||CHSL Exam 2020|
|Last Date to Apply:||15/12/2020|
|Notification Published on||06/11/2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Basic Information
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment notification (CHSL Exam 2020) on 06/11/2020. The notification is for recruitment of CHSL. Here you will get the complete information about SSC CHSL Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about SSC CHSL application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding SSC CHSL recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
SSC CHSL 10+2 2020 Selection Procedure
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures will be used.
- The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking in the examination. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50||60 minutes (80 minutes for PH candidates)|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Tier II (Descriptive Paper): Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paperwillbe for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes prepare 8.1 and 8.2above). The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
Tier-III (Skil Test/Typing Test):
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme
|Starting Date for Apply Online||06/11/2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||15/12/2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17/12/2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||19/12/2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)||21/12/2020|
|Exam Date (12-27 April)||12/04/2021|
|Payment Mode||Online or Offline (E-Challan Mode)|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
You can find here the complete eligibility criteria to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 is given below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant||-||12th passed or equivalent||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.19900-63200|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||-||12th passed or equivalent||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.25500-81100|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)||-||12th passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.25500-81100|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade A||-||12th passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject||18-27 years as on 1st Jan 2021||Rs.25500-81100|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Source||Click Here|
|Download SSC New Exam Calendar 2020-21||Click Here|
|Download New Recruitment Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download CHSL 2019 Previous Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Free Android App||Join Free Telegram Group||Join Free WhatsApp Group|