UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Exam Schedule 2019 – Download Here
|Updates||Admit Card Released|
|Job Published on||15 Jul 2019|
|Job Updated on||15 Jul 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||19/03/2019|
|Notification Published on||19/02/2019|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Basic Information
|Positions||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online|
UPSC Admit Card 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released admit card for the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS). You can download the admit card from the link given below. The links are given under the heading of Important Links.
As you already know that application procedure for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) has completed on 19/03/2019. It was the last date to submit UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) online application form 2019.
UPSC had published notification (04/2019-CSP) on 19/02/2019 for the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
Now, UPSC is ready to held written exam for the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS). In this regard, UPSC has published the admit card for the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
|Starting Date for Apply Online||19/02/2019|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||19/03/2019|
|Last date Pay Exam Fee||19/03/2019|
|Pre Exam Date||02/06/2019|
|Pre Admit Card Available||01/05/2019|
|Main Exam Date (Dec 2019)||01/12/2019|
|Important Notice Date||05/03/2019|
|Pre Result Decalred||12/07/2019|
|Civil Services Mains Exam Date||20/09/2019|
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For SC/ST/PH/Female candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode or E-Challan Mode|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||896||Bachelor Degree in any stream||21-32 years||-|
UPSC Recruitment Important Links
|Download Civil Services Main Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result Name Wise||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Result 2019||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notice 2019||Click Here|
|Download Important Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Check UPSC IFS Examination 2019||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download GovtJobGuru Android App||Download Now|
UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Admit Card 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be held the exam for the post of Indian Administrative Service (IAS). The candidates must bring the admit card before going to the examination hall. UPSC will not allow entering the examination hall without admit card. So, make sure you must download the admit card now. Here is the step by step instructions to download admit card.
Instructions to Download UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Admit Card 2019
1) First, you need to visit the official link where UPSC has given the admit card link. The link is given below. But you must read the instructions before going to download admit card.
2) Secondary, you need to enter the following information carefully.
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Captcha Code
Now, click on the login/submit button.
3) Now, you are able to download your UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) admit card. Please check all detail carefully like your name, roll number, registration, examination centre, timing and other detail.
Notes to Download UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Admit Card 2019
- If you found anything wrong in admit card contact UPSC HR department. The email and phone numbers are given on the admit card itself.
- Please note if the company website is slow or down not to worry. Sometimes, after publishing admit card the server of the website will go down because of heavy traffic load.
- So, try after some time like after 10 minutes or 15 minutes. You will definitely able to download UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) admit card. If you have query related to downloading UPSC Indian Administrative Service (IAS) admit card of Indian Administrative Service (IAS) then ask us via the comment form. We will reply to you as soon as possible.