JSLPS Latest Result 2017 – Update On 12-08-2017
|Update On||Result for||Download Result|
|06-08-2017||Final Merit list of candidates appeared in Walk in Selection list for the post of Consultant FI & Alternate Banking Services||Download Result|
JSLPS Project Co-ordinator Managers Results 2017 Announced
|Result for the Posts of||Project Coordinator, District Project Officer, District Managers, MIS Officer, District M&E, District Finance Manager, Programmer Manager|
|Next||Attend Written Exam, GD & Interview|
|Download Link||Download Result for the Posts of Project Co-Ordinator Manager & Other Posts|
JSLPS Results 2017: District Resource Person Result: The interview list of successful candidates has published by Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society. The candidates can download the list and check their name on it.
The successful candidates should attend the interview on 6th June 2017, 10:00 am at JSLPS office, 3rd Floor, Rural Development Department, FFP Building, HEC Campus Dhruwa, Ranchi.
The candidates should bring all original documents and experience certificates and copy of admit cards.
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) Result 2016 for the post of DPM, DAA, District Account Officer and PM: Jharkhand is growing very faster as its Government is taking the suitable steps so that it can register its name under the most well developed states and the Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) is out of the important step that is being commenced. JSLPS had announced to appoint the applicants for the posts that are being mentioned below and for the posts a written test was duly organized on the date 6th Oct 2014.
Here are the posts:
- District Project Manger (DPM)
- District accounts assistant (DAA)
- PM – Finance
- PM – logistic / Admin
- District Account Officer
For the elected applicants interview date in being announced and this is from 27th Oct 2014 to the date 29th Oct 2014.
List of the applicants is as below:
Required certificates are needed as below:
1) The certificates which are being related with the educational as well as the technical education that is required by the applicants to be eligible for the post.
2) Evidence that is needed to made by the applicants and which is being associated with the eligibility norm is the age factor and it can be easily proved with the help of the matriculation certificate,
3) Applicants are also needed to prove the category to which the applicants belong i.e. whether under the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) or PH (physically handicapped) applicants.
4) OBC applicants will be required to bring the non creamy layer certificates as under the suitable format of the Government of India.
5) Applicants will also bring the experience certificates and with this it will be mandatory to bring the NOC (no objection certificate) from the concerned institution.
6) Identification of the applicants is also very important for the applicants to make by the suitable means like driving license, voter ID card, Adhar card and passport etc.
7) Residential certificate that must not be six months older.
8) Passport sized recently clicked photo graphs of the applicants.
Credentials that will be brought by the applicants must be valid and original and a set of the credentials must also be brought by the applicants.
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) Result 2016 for the post of technical Support Officer, Coordinators and Office Assistant: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) had made an announcement that is for the various posts of technical Support Officer, Coordinators and Office Assistant. The result which is being announced is the final list of the applicants to be appointed.
List of the applicants that had been selected can check with other details at the link below: