KSFES Recruitment 2015 for 87 posts of Fire Station Officer: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services had specified the process which is mentioned to consider for the necessary and vacated departments. The process publicized currently is related for 87 posts of Fire Station Officer and the detail which is elementary is mentioned underside:
Age limit: Applicants that are under the category general are provided that the age which must get attained is the 21 years to 26 years and applicants with the category reserved will be granted with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The need of education which is concerning is the degree in the subject of science along with the chemistry as one of the important subjects.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is to pay by the applicants with the category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B & GM is provided as Rs. 250 and applicant under the category SC, ST and category – 1 are mentioned to make the payment of Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The need of the selection of the applicants is needed and elementary to get by the applicants on the basis of the physical efficiency test, physical standards, oral test and at the most terminating step with the written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services had mentioned for the applicants to make the use of the official website regarding the process of the registration to get commenced on the uniform rate.
- 6th March 2015 to 5th April 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration for the post.
- 7th April 2015: Last date which is mentioned and associated for the payment of the fee.
- The link which is necessary is provided below by the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services so that the process of the recruitment is being assorted completely:
- To have the instructions in the language Kannada the link which is necessary is provided below:
- To have the well being with the other details the link which is to get followed is mentioned underside:
Download Other More Detail
- Online registration is must to get with the link that is provided underside:
KSFES Recruitment 2015 for 1772 posts of Driver & Fireman: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services had mentioned the scheme of the orientation so that the large numbers of vacated positions are being gets filled. The process which is announced is for 1772 posts of Driver & Fireman and complete allocation of seats is provided as below:
Age limit: Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services had provided the age perimeter having attained by the applicants to be as 18 years to 26 years and this age limit is structured so as for the general category applicants. Applicants that belong to the category reserved i.e. SC, ST and OBC will be provided with the relaxation in the age by the ration of 2 years. Age maturity is stated till the date of 5th April 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Fireman Driver: Education which is being demanded from the applicants is the 10th class passed for both the posts.
- Driver Mechanic: The necessity of the education which is being linked with the applicants is the SSLC or 10th class passed with the ITI certificate required so as in the mechanic i.e. diesel, tractor, motor vehicle.
Fees Schedule: Candidates that are provided to make the suitable payment to be as Rs.250 for the 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B & GM applicants and Rs.100 for SC, ST, CATEGORY-01 applicants. All the categories applicants have to pay Rs.10 for Processing Fee and fee is to get paid via the Challan form.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants which is necessary to make for the applicants will needed to complete with the physical standard test and the process which is being notified to be followed is mentioned as written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration which is being announced for the applicants to follow with the utmost gratification and precession is the use of the official website of Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services.
- 6th March 2015: Initial date which is provided for the starting the process of the online registration and on the stipulated date process is to be getting started on the time of 10:00 am onwards.
- 5th April 2015: Terminating date which is required so as to terminate the process of the online registration till the time of the 6:00 pm.
- 7th April 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the payment of the fee.
- To get with the notification and the advertisement announced by the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services the link which is necessary is provided thoroughly as below:
- To get the instructions in the language Kannada the web portal which is necessary is provided completely as below:
- Applicants to have the association with the other elementary detail the link which is necessary is provided underside:
Download Other More Detail
- Online registration for the post must be get with the linkage which is provided completely as below: