Kartarpur Corridor Registration Online Form 2019-20 | Yatra Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara Pakistan | Yatra from Dera Baba Nanak (India) to Sri Kartapur Sahib (Pakistan) | Kartarpur Corridor Yatra Booking Online
After several years of efforts, Government of India has Pakistan has succeeded in facilitating Pilgrimage of devotees to Sri Kartarpur Sahib. We will provide you the complete guidance for Kartapur Sahib Gurudwara Yatra online registration with all important links for online registration.
The online registration has already started from 24th October 2019. All the pilgrims who wants to visit Kartapur Sahib gurudwara (Pakistan) must register online themselves.
Important Instruction for Kartarpur Sahib Yatra
- Passport is mandatory. There is no way to pass the Kartarpur Corridor without passport.
- Online registration is mandatory. You can do it online by following the below steps.
- While doing registration you should select the journey date. After that the police verification will be done.
- You must bring the Registration form (ETA) along with you while going to Yatra.
- The application fee will be charged now of $20.
About Sri Kartarpur Sahib (Pakistan)
Village Kartarpur is located at the west bank of river Ravi in Pakistan where Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji spent last 18 years of his life.
About Dera Baba Nanak (India)
Gurdwara Dera Baba Nanak is about 1 km from the Indo- Pakistan border and on the east bank of River Ravi in India.
Distance to Dera Baba Nanak
Distance from Amritsar 45 km by NH354B
Distance from Batala 24 km by District Road
Distance from Gurdaspur 30 km by NH354
Distance from Jalandhar 112 km via Batala
Eligibility for Yatra
- Everyone is eligible for Sri Kararpur Sahib Yatra Sikhs, Non Sikhs, Indian and Foreigners.
- You should travel in the morning and return on the same day.
Documents Required on Yatra
- Printout of Online Registration Receipt
- Aadhar Card (Optional)
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Yatra Fee
The fee of $20 will be charged. It is a visa-free travel from India to Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan using the Kartarpur Corridor.
Steps for Kartarpur Sahib Yatra Online Registration
Step 1: Visit the direct official link here – https://prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in/kpr/basicDetailsa
Step 2: Select your nationality.
Step 3: Select Journey Date (Yatra Date)
Step 4: After selection of Journey date enter basic information like name, father’s name, passport number etc.
Step 5: Upload scanned photograph and passport
Step 6: After successful online registration take a printout of the “Kartarpur Sahib Yatra/Corridor online registration form” and keep it with you for reference while going to Yatra.
Step 7: You will also get SMS and email after registration. That’s it!
Helpline for Kartarpur Sahib Yatra Online Registration
Support Helpline – 0183-2500463
Support Email ID – [email protected]