KCC Bank Recruitment 2016 for 154 posts of Clerk, Officer and other posts: Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) under the various positions had announced making the stimulation for various posts. The current progressed advertisement is for 154 posts of Clerk, Officer, and other posts associated to which eligibility regulations are underneath:
- Grade – III Officer: 15 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk (For General Public): 74 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk (PACS): 46 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk” 08 Posts
- Grade – IV Computer Operator: 11 Posts
Age Limit: The announcement of the age maturity got mentioned under the perimeter of 18 years to 45 years. The necessary reckoning of the age is significant making on the date 28th Oct 2015. Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) under the suitable rules and the regulation permits to provide the relaxation in the age to the reserved community candidates.
- Grade – III Officer: The qualification associated with the post got mentioned as Graduation Degree in Commerce along with the suitable knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Grade – IV Clerk (For General Public)
- Grade – IV Clerk (PACS)
- Grade – IV Clerk: The education having permitted under the post is 10+2 passed, Graduation or Post Graduation Degree holder
- Grade – IV Computer Operator: Applicants got mentioned to have the education as Graduation Degree in any stream with PGDCA or BCA
Fee Schedule: The announcement of the fee got presented as Rs. 600 for the general category candidates and Rs. 400 for the SC, ST, OBC and PHH candidates. The fee got announced paying with the computer generated challan as presented by the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank).
Selection Process: The selection criterion having concerning the candidates requires getting followed is the performance of the candidates in the written examination. The selected candidates from the test will get selected wholly with the interview.
Application Submission: The registration under the post could get asserted only with the use of the official site of the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank). The application having submitted online must also get retained for the future selection schemes.
- 14th Oct 2015: The initial time got notified to make the submission of the application at the official site.
- 28th Oct 2015: The terminating time having made known to complete the submission of the application comprehensively.
- 22nd Nov 2015: The period having announced to make the conduct of the written examination.
- The admit card requires getting downloaded ten days prior to the examination period.
- Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) had mentioned the link below that got presented for the candidates to make the downloading of the recruitment advertisement:
- To make the submission of the request at the official site the significant connection got mentioned underneath thoroughly: