The page is exclusively for the KCC bank recruitment. Here you can find latest vacancies announced by Kangra Central Co-operative bank.
KCCB Recruitment 2017: 216 Vacancies Assistant manager, Computer Programmer, Operators & Clerks
The Kangra Central Co-operative bank has decided to fill up 216 vacancies for Assistant Mangers, Clerks, Computer Operators & Computer Programmers. The press release has already published Press Release in this regard. The last date to apply for KCC bank recruitment is 27th June 2017. The candidates are advised that apply 3 or 4 days before the last date to avoid last date rush.
Number of Vacancies (Total Vacancies: 216)
|Grade III Assistant manager||21|
|Grade III Junior Computer Programmer||8|
|Grade IV Clerk (For General Public)||115|
|Grade IV Clerk (Against trained Secretary of PACS Quota)||43|
|Grade IV Clerk (Against Employees of Coop Society Quota)||11|
|Grade IV Computer Operator||18|
|Registration Starts Online||8th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th June 2017|
|Date of Exam||8th July 2017 & 9th July 2017|
|Timing of Exams|
|Grade III Officer||10 AM to 12 Noon (08-06-17)|
|Grade III Computer Programmer||1 PM to 3:30 PM (08-06-17)|
|Grade IV Junior Clerk||10 AM to 11:30 AM (09-06-17)|
|Computer Operator||01 PM to 2:30 PM (09-06-17)|
Your age should be between 18 to 45 years as on 31st May 2017. The relaxation in upper age limit will be available as for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/WFF/Persons with disabilities.
|Grade III Officers||Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks|
|Grade III Junior Computer Programmer||MCA/MSc computer or IT/BE or B.Tech in Computer with 55% marks|
|Grade IV (Clerks) (General Public)||10+2 with 50% marks or Graduate /Post Graduate (having computer knowledge)|
|Grade IV Clerk (Against trained Secretary of PACS Quota)||10+2 with 50% marks or Graduate /Post Graduate (having computer knowledge)|
|Grade IV Clerk (Against Employees of Coop Society Quota)||10+2 with 50% marks or Graduate /Post Graduate (having computer knowledge)|
|Grade IV Computer Operator||Graduate in any Stream with PGDCA of one Year/BCA. Working knowledge of office automation activities like wood processing, data handling and basic network & troubleshooting.|
KCC Bank Recruitment 2016-17 for 154 posts of Clerk, Officer and other posts (Closed)
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) under the various positions had announced making the stimulation for various posts. The current progressed advertisement is for 154 posts of Clerk, Officer, and other posts associated to which eligibility regulations are underneath:
- Grade – III Officer: 15 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk (For General Public): 74 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk (PACS): 46 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk” 08 Posts
- Grade – IV Computer Operator: 11 Posts
Age Limit: The announcement of the age maturity got mentioned under the perimeter of 18 years to 45 years. The necessary reckoning of the age is significant making on the date 28th Oct 2015. Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) under the suitable rules and the regulation permits to provide the relaxation in the age to the reserved community candidates.
- Grade – III Officer: The qualification associated with the post got mentioned as Graduation Degree in Commerce along with the suitable knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Grade – IV Clerk (For General Public)
- Grade – IV Clerk (PACS)
- Grade – IV Clerk: The education having permitted under the post is 10+2 passed, Graduation or Post Graduation Degree holder
- Grade – IV Computer Operator: Applicants got mentioned to have the education as Graduation Degree in any stream with PGDCA or BCA
Fee Schedule: The announcement of the fee got presented as Rs. 600 for the general category candidates and Rs. 400 for the SC, ST, OBC and PHH candidates. The fee got announced paying with the computer generated challan as presented by the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank).
Selection Process: The selection criterion having concerning the candidates requires getting followed is the performance of the candidates in the written examination. The selected candidates from the test will get selected wholly with the interview.
Application Submission: The registration under the post could get asserted only with the use of the official site of the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank). The application having submitted online must also get retained for the future selection schemes.
- 14th Oct 2015: The initial time got notified to make the submission of the application at the official site.
- 28th Oct 2015: The terminating time having made known to complete the submission of the application comprehensively.
- 22nd Nov 2015: The period having announced to make the conduct of the written examination.
- The admit card requires getting downloaded ten days prior to the examination period.
- Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) had mentioned the link below that got presented for the candidates to make the downloading of the recruitment advertisement:
- To make the submission of the request at the official site the significant connection got mentioned underneath thoroughly: