Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is a history of invention in electronics. As of existence, a colonist in 1973, to the function of a trend-setter this day, Keltron has been the contact action for the evolution of electronics business in Kerala. Now, we are explaining the entire procedure to recruit as an Engineer in KELTRON. The candidates can bookmark this page for future KELTRON Recruitment 2017 Projects.
KELTRON Recruitment 2017 – 10 Operator & Officer Vacancies – Last Date: 26-3-2017
Post Name: Operator & Officer (Finance)
- Operator: 09 posts
- Officer (Finance): 01 post
Age Limit: 36 years
- Officer (Finance):20000-25000/-
- Operator: ITI in Electronics/MRTV/Electronics Mechanic
- Officer (Finance): CA Inter/CMA Inter
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test, Group discussion/Group Activity and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.250/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Starting Date: 14th March 2017
Deadline: 26th March 2017
KELTRON Recruitment 2017 – 27 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Engineer and Technical Assistant
- Engineer: 16 posts
- Technical Assistant: 11 posts
- Engineer: B.Tech/BE/MCA
- Technical Assistant: 3 years Diploma in Engineering
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Academic Qualification, Written Test/Group Discussion/Group Activity and/or Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://swg.kerltron.org
Deadline: 22nd Dec 2016
Written Exam Date: 31st Dec 2016
Date of Certificate Verification/GD/Interview: 7th Jan 2017
Official Website: keltron.org
KELTRON Recruitment 2016-17: 3 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Ayah
- Age Limit: 36 years
- Qualification: 8th passed and experience for not less than one years as Ayanh of Children, gained from a govt. Institution
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on the prescribed qualification and experience, written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post
- Deadline: 10th June 2016
KELTRON Recruitment 2016-17 for 38 Technical and Non – Technical posts (Closed)
KELTRON under the employment session 2015 had publicized to make the staffing. The detail got preceded for the 38 Technical and Non – Technical posts. The detail of the different departments got mentioned underside:
Fee Schedule: The payment that concerning making for the post, is the Rs. 250 for the Operator Trainee and Operator. The remaining posts demands the payment of Rs. 500 and the fee got exempted for the candidates with the community reserved.
Selection Process: The applicant’s choice of the vacated positions mentions making with the academics and the experience in the work. The tests under the sequence for the complete selection of the applicants are the written examination, group discussion, and the interview.
Application Submission: The application submitted by the applicants is to accept only at the official website of the KELTRON. The necessary aspect for the candidates is to retain the printout of the request form submitted systematically.
Significant Dates: 20Th Sep 2015: The application must get submitted online by this date.
- KELTRON had mentioned for the applicants to get the notification with the linkage below:
- The application requires getting submitted online with the linkage underside:
- The general guidelines for the fee payment got discussed underside thoroughly:
KELTRON Employment 2016-17 for 127 Technical and Non – Technical posts (Closed)
KELTRON, Keltron Electro Ceramics Limited (KECL) had mentioned making the staffing of the candidates. The detail having publicized mentioned getting followed for the 127 Technical and Non – Technical posts for which the various vacated departments are underside:Age Limit: The age demand by the KELTRON on the date 1st Jan 2015 having permitted as 35 years with the relaxation to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Qualification: The qualification interlink with the applicants for the vacated positions is to get via the notification having announced.
Fee Schedule: The associated application fee as announced by the KELTRON is the Rs. 250 for the post of the Operator Trainee and operator. The remaining posts are to get registered with the payment of Rs. 500. The fee arrangement got exempted for the SC, ST applicants.
Selection Process: The filtration of the efficient candidates provided making with the academic qualification and the experience in the work. The processes got structured at next for the absolute choice is the written test, skill test, group discussion, and the interview session.
Application Submission: The registration for the position having publicized is to get with the official website of the KELTRON. The use of the printout of the application got announced making the future selection processes.
Significant Dates: 20th Sep 2015: The closing date having published for the complete submission of the request.
- The linkage having made known below by the Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is worth to get the notification:
- To apply online the linkage concerning is underside:
- The general guidelines relating to fee payment need getting with the connection below: