1st November 1956 is the date on which Kerala High Court was established and till the time is being respected only for the work and dedication which is being put in to effect. Court had always appreciated the desirable amendments that are beneficial. Factors associated with the post regarding the various educational qualifications are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017: 4 Software Developer/Programmer & System Asst Vacancies – Last Date: 18-2-2017
Post Name: Software Developer/Programmer & System Asst
- Software Developer/Programmer: 02 posts
- System Assistant: 02 posts
Age Limit: Born on of after 2nd Jan 1982
- Software Developer/Programmer:20000/- per month
- System Assistant: Rs.15000/- per month
- Software Developer/Programmer: MCA or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science
- System Assistant: BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Diploma in IR or CSE
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Marks in the qualifying Exam and Interview
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Starting Date: 9th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2016-17: 20 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- Age Limit: Candidates born between 29.10.1988 and 28.10.1994
- Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- per month
- Qualification: Degree in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis of the Viva Voce Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.hckerecruitment.nic.in
- Deadline : 28th Oct 2016
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2016-17: 04 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Confidential Assistant Gr II
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: Born between 2nd Jan 1977 and 1st 1998
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any subject awarded or recognized by of the Universities in Kerala
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based in Dictation Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Deadline of Step -I Process: 27th July 2016
- Deadline of Step -II Process: 1st Aug 2016
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016-17 for the 5 post of Confidential Assistant Grade – II (Closed)
Kerala High Court to uplift the progress even above the cloud seven always had the need for the post of Confidential Assistant Grade – II so that the new ideas from the new talent could be implemented.
Age limit: The requirement from the applicants is that it needs to be born in between the dates 2nd Jan 1978 to the date 1st Jan 1996. Along with the mentioned age relaxation in the age will be permissible to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: As mentioned by the Kerala High Court scholastic maturity is required to be Bachelors degree in any of the stream. Proficiency is also required from the applicants in the typewriting, shorthand etc.
Fees Agenda: Applicants under the category General will make the payment to be Rs. 250 via demand draft in the favor of registrar, Kerala High Court.
Way to make Selection: Proficiency in the typing will be judged by the dictation test which will be followed by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applications are being invited from the applicant that is being structured by the Kerala High Court. This completely filled application along with all the required documents must be tied up with the essential certificates before to make the final dispatch.
Important Date: 20th March 2014 is the last date for acknowledging the applications by the Kerala High Court.
- Recruitment notification is to access from the web portal below:
- Application need to obtain from the linkage below:
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016-17 for the 2 posts of Court Manager (Closed)
Kerala High Court regarding the stimulation of the applicants for the 2 posts of Court Manager had invited the applications. Specifics related with the eligibility are comprehensively mentioned as below:
Age limit: As on the last date of the submission of the application i.e. 18th March 2014 age of the applicants must be attained to be 56 years.
Educational Criterion Set: It is very important that applicants must have the appropriate educational qualification to get qualified for the post. Applicants are informed to have the educational qualification to be degree or the advanced diploma needed in the general management. Suitable experience is also desirable from the applicants in the respective field.
Selection Method: Making the appropriate selection is very necessary as only a suitable and efficient applicant could perform the duty judicially. Under the respective post applicants will be selected via the performance of the applicants in the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: It is most important for the applicants that process of the registration must be followed. To get listed under the respective field applicants must send the application with the required testimonials and certificates.
Important Date: Kerala High Court had mentioned the last date to be 18th March 2014 by which applications will be accepted and entertained.
- To get the bond with the official notification the connection which is required by the applicants is as below:
- Application layout is elementary to get from the connection that is as below: