Kerala State Warehousing Corporation is usually familiar as KSWC. In the present days, Kerala State Warehousing Corporation has published an advertisement to recruit various posts under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment project 2016. it’s great opportunity given by Kerala State Warehousing Corporation for those candidates who are interested to do job and make the career in Kerala State Warehousing Corporation. We are trying to give short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under Kerala State Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 project.
KSWC Recruitment 2016: 114 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Technical Assistant
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Qualification: 10th/Graduation/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.kswc.in
- Deadline: 4th June 2016
(closed) Name & No. of Posts: Kerala State Warehousing Corporation is presenting a recruitment job 2013 notice to designate Seventeen (17) energetic & honest employment searchers having Indian citizenship as the post Fork Lift Operator (01 – post), Assistant Manager (10 – posts) and Typist Clerk (06 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSLC with valid driving licence “OR” PG/MBA in the concerned discipline “OR” SSLC with type writing skill “OR” Diploma “OR” Equivalent and attained not more than thirty five (35) years of age as on 1st Jan, 2013. We are counseling to candidates for see an official announcement given below under the title of reference to know more about EIC India recruitment.
Dates to be remembered:
- Candidates are advised to send their duly completed application in advance from 15th April, 2013.
- The official notification is announced from 04th April, 2013.
Application Form: Candidates can send their application as per standard format along with recent passport size photograph and copies of minimum eligibility documents in support of age, working experience (if any), academic qualification, residence address and reserved community to the address given below.
Selection Process for Kerala State Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2013: Firstly, candidates will be short listed as per basis of their earlier educational mark’s record. After that, only eligible candidates will be liable to appear in personal interview and test. The management of Kerala State Warehousing Corporation has saved the right to organize any other test as per application received.
- It is the duty of candidates to super scribe the name of post on the application envelope.
- The above discussed total vacancies are provisional.
- The minimum eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from 1st Jan, 2013.
- The rule of reservation will be followed as per state government standards.
Reference for Kerala State Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.