Here is the list of latest Kerala University Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by Kerala University along with complete information. The page is all about to announce Kerala University Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 1 vacancy open in Kerala University as follows:
Kerala University Traineeship Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy
- Qualification: M.Sc in Computer Science or MCA/PGDCA with good programming skills in C and Java
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 15th Oct 2015
[toggle title=”Kerala University Closed/Expired Projects 2015-2016″ state=”close”]
Kerala University Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1 post of University Librarian: Kerala University had mentioned the process of making the staffing of the eligible candidates. The announced scheme is to get linked to the one post of University Librarian. The eligibility association with the candidates for the age is 50 years on the date 1st Jan 2015. The qualification concern with the candidates is the Master’s Degree, M. Phil or Ph.D. in the Library Science, Information Science, Documentation or Archives and Manuscript Keeping. Applicants for the post are to send the application form and the certificates for registration by the date 31st July 2015.
The concern of the remaining eligibility necessities must get fulfilled with the linkage underside:
Kerala University Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1 post of Programmer (Closed)
Kerala University had announced the necessary specifics so that the applicants over the vacated seats are being recruited. The process which is announced is related for the 1 post of Programmer. Applicants are needed with the education to be as B. Tech in the computer science or engineering or MCA, M.Sc. in the associated field. Age by the applicants must not be more than the 36 years as on the date of 1st Jan 2015. Date of interview which is provided is 13th March, 2015 at 11.oo A.M.
The link which is associated under the posts having followed for getting the recruitment notification is provided below:
Kerala University Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 1 post of Instrumentation Engineer (Closed)
Kerala University with the circular provided recently had mentioned the placement of the applicants for ye vacant position. This positioning of the applicants is desirable and admissible for the 1 post of Instrumentation Engineer. For the post applicants will be qualified on having the education to be post graduation degree in engineering under the subjects of mechanical, instrumentation, electronics, communication, applied electronics or electrical and electronics engineering. Applicants that are getting them well in shape with the announced specifics must send the application for registration by the date of 2nd March 2015.
The link to associate with the absolute in sequence information is provided as below:
Kerala University Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 3 post of JRF and SRF (Closed)
Kerala University for the 3 post of JRF and SRF had provided the induction process. The detail of the posts is being mentioned underneath so that applicants can make the association with the post:
- 1 post of Senior Project Fellow (SRF)
- 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Criterion Set and Grade of pay:
- Senior Project Fellow – The necessary trait which is concerning to the educational qualification mentions that applicants must be holder of M.Sc. degree which is demanding as in Geology, Environmental Science with the minimum of two years experience in GIS related works. Applicants with the qualification M. Tech in Geo informatics or Remote Sensing are also qualified for the post. The grade of pay under the post is provided to be as Rs. 20000 per month.
- Junior Research Fellow – Applicants are desirable that the education for the post is provided to be as M.Sc. or M. Tech in Geology, Environmental Science or Geo informatics. Applicants are provided to have the experience as in the work concerning. Applicants are required that the service grade under the post will be provided to be as Rs. 14000 per month.
Scheme to submit an application: The process to make the reckoning of the applicants and the valuable services to be entertained from the applicants the process which is announced by the Kerala University is provided as personal interview session. Applicants are must to attend the process as with all the certificates required.
Important Date: Date of interview which is provided is 27th Oct 2014.
References: Kerala University had mentioned the ink below so that applicants can get the official advertisement: