KGSG Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 228 posts Officer and Office Assistant: Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank had issued the placement process which will make the enrollment of the applicants for the untenanted seats. The detail associated is notified for the 228 posts Officer and Office Assistant. Seats associated are provided as below:
- Officer Scale-III: Age required is the 21 years to 40 years.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): The need of age is 21 years to 32 years.
- Officer Scale-I
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Age required is 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Kashi Gomti Gramin Bank had mentioned the education for the post as degree that is to be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: The fee that is to pay by the applicants with the community reserved is the Rs. 20 and for the general category applicants the fee to pay is Rs. 100. Fee will be paid via the Challan form only.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants is being associated with the RRBs – CWE. This test was conducted in the month of Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants that had the valid score card from this test are being invited for the interview session which is the process of selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided that the registration is to made by follow up of the official website of Kashi Gomti Gramin Bank. Applicants are provided that the print out of the application is also mentioned to preserve to use for the future.
- 21st April 2015 to 6th May 2015: Dates that are being provided so that the online registration could be made for the post along with the payment of the fee.
- 21st May 2015: Closing date for reprinting the application.
- Kashi Gomti Gramin Bank had mentioned the link below to get the authorized advertisement:
- To get the Challan form associated link is provided beneath:
- To apply online the link which is helpful is provided below:
Kashi Gomti Gramin Bank (KGSG) Recruitment 2014 of 492 Officers & Office Assistants (Closed): The bank is going to recruit 250 Officers under Scale-I,II,III & 242 Office Assistants. The candidates who are interested to do job in Kashi Gomti Gramin bank and interested to make career in banking sector should apply for these posts from 4th July, 2014 to 24th July, 2014. The candidates should note that only those candidates are eligible for these posts who have appeared in the CWE for RRBs held by IBPS. The candidates should have also the valid score card.
Total Number of Vacancies: 492
- 231 Posts of Officer Scale-I
- 13 Posts of Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- 1 Post of Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants)
- 1 Post of Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- 4 Posts of Officer Scale-III
- 242 Posts of Officer Assistants (Multipurpose)
Age Criteria: The candidates should be aged between 18 to 28 years for the post of officer assistants & officer scale-I. The age should be between 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale-II posts. The candidates who are going to apply for officer scale-III should be below than 40 years of age. The relaxation will be applicable as per government reservation rules.
Education Qualification: The candidates should have graduation degree for the post of office assistants & Officer Scale I, II, III. The chartered accountancy (CA) degree is required to apply for the post of officer Scale-II. All the qualification should be passed on 1st June, 2013. The local language and computer knowledge is mandatory for all the posts. The candidates must note that pre-requisite qualification is IBPS RRBs CWE’s score card conducted by IBPS in Sept, 2013.
Application Fee: The application fee to apply for Kashi Gomti Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 is Rs.20 (SC/ST/PWD) and Rs. 100 for all other candidates. The same fee will be applicable for all the posts.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the performance of Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS followed by interview. The interview will be held only at the Varanasi Centres.
How to apply: The only procedure to apply for Kashi Gomti Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 is online through the official website www.kgsgbank.co.in, where the candidates get all the detail instructions to apply and deposit fee.
- The fee can be deposited from 4th July, 2014 to 24th July, 2014.
- The online registration starts from 4th July, 2014.
- The last date to apply for online registration is 24th July, 2014.