National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata in short is known as the NCSM that was registered on 4th April 1978. At present it had many of the branches of the museums and planetariums which are spread over the entire India. The main aim for which the input is being put in to exercise is to make the nation aware of the value of science and to educate the nation.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Kolkata National Council of Science Museum under Kolkata National Council of Science Museum Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of LDC and Junior Stenographer:
National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata had also gained the efficiency in making the placement of the applicants. The current announcement which is being publicized is for the 2 posts of LDC and Junior Stenographer that are as below:
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata had mentioned that all the details of the age and educational qualification need to be fulfilled by the applicants. The complete detail is being mentioned to be below:
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicants which had been applying for the post need to be 12th class passed or the comparable qualification to it. Along with it the typing speed must also be required from the applicants with the 35 words per minute in the language English and 30 words per minute in the language Hindi. Age of the applicants needed to be 33 years for the respective post.
- Junior Stenographer: Requisite from the applicants regarding the educational qualification is required to be 12th class passed. Comparable qualification is also mandatory from the applicants to qualify for the post. The most desirable quality required from the applicants is the proficiency needed in the English shorthand with the typing speed of 80 words per minute and in Hindi 40 words per minute.
Selection Method: National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata had announced that selection of the applicants will proceed by the skill test.
Scheme to submit an application: The method which is being decided by the National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata for the registration is very general process. Application thoroughly prescribed along with the required documents need to be posted within the mentioned date and time.
Important Date: Last date to receive the applications by the National Council of Science Museums, Kolkata is being mentioned to be 25th March 2014. After the date reception of the applications will not be entertained and it will lead to the direct rejection of the candidature.
- To get the official advertisement the connection which is being needed by the applicants which is being thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- To get the format of the application form which is being required by the applicants could be accessed by the connection which is being thoroughly provided below: