Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – Latest Announcements:
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – 113 Non-Technical Vacancies – Last Date: 12-05-2018
- Konkan Railway Corporation Recruitment 2018 – 75 Technician (Electrician/ Electrical) – Last Date – 30-04-2018
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Notifications: The page is exclusively for Konkan Railway recruitment notification. The achievement of the Konkan Railway was a “rendezvous with fortune” for many people in the Konkan region and it got redeemed in the 50th year of the nation’s Independence. The first train from the station got flagged off on 26th January 1998 i.e. on the Republic Day. Here you will find all latest vacancies announced by Konkan Railway.
Konkan Railway Results 2018
- KRCL Assistant Electrical Engineer ((Interview List-I)
- KRCL Assistant Electrical Engineer ((Interview List-II)
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has published a recruitment advertisement on 5th April 2018. The notification is for recruitment of Non Technical. Here you will get the complete information about Konkan Railway Non Technical Recruitment Online Form 2018. You will get here Konkan Railway Non Technical eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding Konkan Railway Non Technical Recruitment Online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Notification No.: CO/P-R/03/2018
Notification Date: 05-04-2018
Post Name: Non Technical
Total Vacancies: 117 posts
Last Date to Apply: 12-05-2018
- Publication date: 05-04-2018
- Starting date for Online Registration and Submission of Application: 06-04-2018 (12.00 hrs)
- Last Date for submit application form: 12-05-2018
- Last date for Payment of Exam Fee: 12-05-2018 till 22.00 hrs.
- CBT Tentatively: Month of June 2018
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at SL No.2: Rs.500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class: Rs.250/- (This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing CBT)
- Payment Mode: Fee can be submitted through Online using debit/credit card, Net banking.
Konkan Railway Vacancies Details
- Post Name: Non-Technical
- Total Vacancies: 117 posts
|Post Name||Age Limit (as on 1st July 2018)||Qualification|
||18-30 years||Graduation in any discipline|
|Goods Guard||Graduation in any discipline|
|Senior Clerk||Graduation in discipline. Candidates having degree of BBA/HR or MBA/HR will be preferred.|
Konkan Railway Corporation Recruitment 2018 – 75 Technician (Electrician/ Electrical) – Last Date – 30-04-2018
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has published a recruitment advertisement on 23rd March 2018. The notification is for recruitment of Technician (Electrician/ Electrical). Here you will get the complete information about KRCL Technician (Electrician/ Electrical) Recruitment online form 2018. You will get here KRCL Technician (Electrician/ Electrical) eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding KRCL Technician (Electrician/ Electrical) Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Notification No.: KR/CO/P-R/02/2018
Notification Date: 23-03-2018
Total Vacancies: 75 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2018
- Online Application Starting Date: 23-03-2018
- Online Application Closing Date: 30-04-2018 up to 10:00 pm
- Online Fee Payment Closing Date: 21-04-2018 till 10:00 pm
- SC/ ST/ ExS/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class: Rs.250/-
- For all other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Online through Internet Banking/ Cards
KRCL Vacancies Details
- Total Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Age Limit: The age limit is between 18-30 years as on 01-07-2018 (Age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & for others as per the govt. rules)
|Electrical Signal & Telecom Maintainer-III||16||05||02||04||27|
|Electrician-III/ Electrical||10th/ SSLC Passed/ CCAA/ ITI Certificate in trades of Electrician/ Wireman/ Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s & Cable Jointing/ Electronics Mechanic|
|Electrical Signal & Telecom Maintainer-III||10th/ SSLC Passed/ CCAA/ ITI Certificate in trades of Electrician/ Wireman/ Mechanic/ Electronics|
Selection & Application Procedure:
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Computer Based Test.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates must apply online.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – 01 General Manager (Finance) – Last Date- 08-03-2018
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager. The candidates who have IRAS/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance). can apply for the post of General Manager on or before 8th March 2018. The notification has published on konkanrailway.com.
This is great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career as General Manager in Konkan Railway.
Here you can check the complete information about Konkan Railway recruitment of General Manager like age limit, qualification, last date, official website and more.
|Name of post||General Manager (Finance)|
|Notification no.||CO/P- R/1/2018|
|No. of vacancies||01 Post|
|Qualification||IRAS/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance)|
|Experience||18 years of Service in Group A|
|Age limit||Maximum age 55 years as on 01-07-2018|
|Pay scale||Refer Notification|
|Examination fee||Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL.|
|Selection procedure||Personal Interview|
|Application procedure||Apply Online & send applied application with clearly mentioned the Notification No. & Post Applied for to the Address: The office of Senior Recruitment Officer, KRCL at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.|
|Official notification||Download Official Notification here|
|Official website||http://www.konkanrailway.com Visit here|
The candidates who are not interested or eligible for Konkan Railway recruitment 2018 can apply other govt jobs openings.
Here you can check latest govt jobs 2018 in all over Government departments.