The Government of the Karnataka to fulfill their commitment that was for providing a safe side against the AIDS a society was constructed in the year 1992 that was named as the Karnataka State AIDS Prevention Society under the directorate of the Health and family Welfare Service and get them registered in the year 1997. Karnataka State AIDS Prevention Society is also very full of zip so that it could welcome the new talent and the experienced persons to join their hands for such a noble cause. The society is popularly known as KSAPS. The official website of the society is also on its short name i.e. www.kspas.gov.in.
KSAPS Recruitment 2017: 18 Vacancies
Post Name: Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer
- Senior Medical Officer: 15 posts
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
Age Limit: 65 years
- Senior Medical Officer:45000/- per month
- Medical Officer:36000/- per month
- Senior Medical Officer: MD in Medicine or Any Clinical discipline or MBBS with Diploma in any Clinical Discipline or MBBS with fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health
- Medical Officer: MBBS
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 25th Nov 2016
Deadline: 25th Nov 2016
KSAPS Recruitment 2016: 46 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Epidemiologist: 01 post
- Assistant Director: 01 post
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 01 post
- Financial Assistant: 02 posts
- Senior Medical Officer: 20 posts
- Medical Officer: 04 posts
- Data Manager: 08 posts
- Pharmacist: 08 posts
- District ICTC Supervisor: 01 post
- Age Limit: 62 years
- Epidemiologist: MBBS, MD or DNB or Masters in Public Health/Health Administration/Applied Epidemiology or Diploma in Public Health
- Assistant Director: PG degree in psychology/Social work/Sociology/Clinical Psychology or M.Sc. in Microbiology /Medical Microbiology with relevant experience/field after PG degree
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: Masters in Demography/Statistics/Population Sciences/Computer Application with relevant experience in Monitoring evaluation & data Management in Public health programmes Good knowledge of Computers
- Financial Assistant: Graduate preferably finance & account/B.Com 3-5 years post qualification experience or experience in State accounts cadre/organized accounts Govt. of India
- Senior Medical Officer: MD in Medicine or any Clinical Discipline or MBBS with Diploma in any Clinical Discipline or MBBS with Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health with relevant experience
- Medical Officer: MBBS trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centres
- Data Manager: Graduate with Commerce, Diploma in Computer Application or ‘O’ level course from DOEACC
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute, Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 year experience in health care Institutions
- District ICTC Supervisor: Post graduate degree/diploma in psychology/Social work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Document Verification Tine: 10.30 AM to 11.30 AM
- Interview Date & Time: 14th July 2016 at 12.00 noon
Karnataka State AIDS Prevention Society (KSAPS) Recruitment 2016 for the various posts (Closed)
The candidates who are interested to do job in the society should bookmark this page for future reference. With this motive society had announced the various posts whose detail along with the seats vacant is as below:
There are total 184 vacancies open as follows:
Every particular detail as related with the post is being mentioned below that is being related with the eligibility of the applicants.
Here are the details about Karnataka State AIDS Prevention Society recruitment project.
Age limit: Age of the applicants is required to be not more than the 62 years as per on the date on which the applicant will be applying except for the applicants that will thoroughly apply for the post that is numbered as VI, XIII and XVII as for the post of the consultant age is required to be maximum 25 years, for the post of the Manager and attender age is required to be in between the 18 years to 35 years
KSAPS Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: Entire detail that is related with the educational requirement is in detail is in the link below that will connect with the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: To select the applicants that are duly interested in applying for the post and had registered themselves for the post will be called according to the merit list as prepared by KSAPS that will be liable to get them tested with the written test as well as the interview session with the verification of the documents.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post the applicants that had found to be duly eligible will fill the duly prescribed application and this application had to be got attached with all the credentials at the address that is being duly mentioned in the official advertisement.
Important Date: Date at which the applicants had to make sure that their application is duly submitted at the office premises is 22nd Oct 2013.
Important Links to Apply for KSAPS Recruitment 2013: Link at which the applicants can get the entire detail regarding the place of the working and other general instructions is as below:
Download Recruitment Official Notification