Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) under the projects implementation had announced to make the enrollment. The process having structured is for the various posts posts for which the concern of eligibility norms is beneath:
KSSB Recruitment 2017 – 10 DEO Vacancies – Last Date: 10-4-2017
Post Name: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No. of Vacancies: 10 posts
Age Limit: 35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- per month
Qualification: Graduation in Zoology/Botany Typewriting English Higher, Malayalam Lower with Word Processing, ISM Malayalam Typing with 2 years experience
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 10th April 2017
Deadline: 10th April 2017
Official Website: www.keralabiodiversity.org
KSBB Recruitment 2016-17 for 6 posts of Coordinator, Data Analyst, and other posts (Closed)
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Data Analyst (Taxonomy): 01 Post
- District Coordinator (Palakkad): 01 Post
- Project Fellow: 01 Post
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: The explicit demand of the each post for the age and the academic got mentioned beneath by the Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB):
- Project Coordinator: The Associated post is to get the concern with the need for the education as Post Graduation in Life Sciences. The preference, however, is worth granting to the candidates that have completed their Ph.D. The grade of the pay under the concerning post will be Rs. 25000 per month.
- Data Analyst (Taxonomy): The qualification needed to make the candidates qualified M.Sc. in the subject of Botany, Zoology or M. Phil. The desirable skill from the candidates is Taxonomy in Life Science or Research Degree. The maturity under the post got mentioned as below 65 years. The grade pay of the post will be Rs. 15000 per month.
- District Coordinator (Palakkad): Applicants for the particular position got mentioned as Post Graduation degree that needed in the subjects of Botany, Zoology or Social Science. The experience in the work got also required in the field for the period of five years in the Biodiversity Conservation, Taxonomy, Nature education aspects or Teaching. The qualifying age for the post is below 65 years. The pay scale for the specific post will be Rs. 13000 per month.
- Project Fellow: Applicants are to relate with the qualification as Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences or Environmental Science. The age period under the post must be below 35 years of the qualifying nature. The pay scale got mentioned Rs. 10000 per month.
Selection Process: The factor that is well thought out to make the selection of the candidates is the interview session and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The Associated process of the registration that is worth following by the candidates is to make the presence for the interview session. The announcement by the Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) for the candidates is to bring all the certificates that got required to make the computation of eligibility along with the office record.
Significant Dates: The period of the meeting got mentioned as 9th Oct 2015, and the succession of the interrogation is to get started from the time 10:30 am.
Vital Link: Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) had mentioned the web portal underside that will make the candidates having concerned with the official advertisement and the necessary instructions: