Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is a road transportation council in Karnataka, which is owned by Government of Karnataka state. KSRTC was founded in 1961 under the guidelines of Road Transport Corporation Act, 1950. Now we are trying to describe the information relating recruitment project 2017 which is organized by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation. The page exclusively for KSRTC Recruitment 2017, here we update all the latest jobs vacancies in KSRTC.
KSRTC Recruitment 2017: 61 Manager, Accountant & Other Vacancies – Last Date 31-1-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Accountant: 05 posts
- Assistant Traffic Manager: 24 posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer: 11 posts
- Assistant Store Officer: 04 posts
- Security and Vigilance Officer: 05 posts
- Assistant System Manager: 02 posts
- Labour and Welfare Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 04 posts
Age Limit: 18-35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.26580-46760/-
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Master Degree in Social Work/Business Administration with specialization in personnel Management/Human relations
- Assistant Accountant: M.Com/B.Com with MBA in Finance
- Assistant Traffic Manager: PG in MBA/MSW/BE in relevant discipline and HTV driving license
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer: Degree in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Store Officer: Graduate with PG Diploma in Material Management/MBA in Material Management or BE in Automobile Engineering
- Security and Vigilance Officer: PG in criminology/Psychology or MSW
- Assistant System Manager: Master Degree in Computer Application or BE in Computer Science/BE in Information Science
- Labour and Welfare Officer: PG in Social Work
- Assistant Law Officer: Degree in Law
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.800/- for General /2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates and Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ksrtc.in
Deadline: 31st Jan 2017
Deadline for Payment of Fee: 2nd Feb 2017
Official Website: www.ksrtc.in
KSRTC Mechanical & Non-Supervisory Recruitment 2016-17: 1114 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Auto Mechanic, Auto Body Builder, Auto Electrician, Auto Painter, Auto Welder, Auto Machinist, Technical Assistant, Assistant (Accountant, Traffic Inspector, Store Keeper), Statistical Assistant
- Age Limit as on 4th Feb 2016: 18-38 years
- Qualification: Diploma in relevant discipline, Graduation in Commerce/Statistics or BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Selection Process: Selection based on Merit, Physical Test, Refer the Notification for Complete Detail
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: ksrtcjobs.com or ksrtc1.online-ap1.com
- Deadline: 4th Feb 2016
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) had mentioned the process so that the staffing of the applicants could be commended for the 1463 posts of Driver & Driver cum Conductor. This announced post is divided under the different divisions and the detail which is desirable is provided completely as below:
Age limit: The age maturity is mentioned to have in the possession by the applicant that is suitable as per commence of the services. The age requirement presented for the applicants is to be not less than 24 years and this age must not be more than the 35 years. Suitable age relaxation will be permitted to the applicants that belong to the category reserved. The age of the 38 years is permitted for 2A/ 2B, 3A/ 3B category applicants and 40 years of age to be permitted for SC/ ST/ Cat – 1 applicant.
Educational Criterion Set: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) had provided the educational qualification to be as SSLC passed and along with this applicant are required to have the suitable valid driving licenses. This license is must for both light and heavy vehicles.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee is also and associated factor linked under the posts announced. Applicants under the category General, 2A/ 2B, 3A/ 3B will make the payment to be as Rs. 350 and for SC/ ST/ Cat – 1 applicant the fee schedule to be followed is the Rs. 150. Fee must be paid by the applicants via the computerized post offices only.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration under the post is needed to get by the applicants with the tagging of the official website of the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). Completely submitted application is needed for sure to have retained in the printed form.
- 16th Feb 2015: Initial date which was being provided for the online registration of the application to get started.
- 3rd March 2015: Last date which is being mentioned and provided for the submission of the application online.
- 4th March 2015: Terminating date which is provided for the payment of the fee for the post.
- The link which is being provided underneath by the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is associated to get the complete information and to get the reckoning of the eligibility:
- To have the application submitted online thoroughly the link which is desirable is mentioned to be underside:
- The post could be applied on having the suitable instructions in the possession and to get so the link which is to be followed is provided completely as below: