Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) setup in Dec,2010 as a fully-fledged University, suggests research, education & additional services in the area of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Placed at Pookot, Wayanad, in the region of Kerala. KVASU consists of two Veterinary Colleges. The University puts forward Under Diploma, Graduate, Doctoral, Post Graduate & Certificate Training Programmers in the different streams of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. In the present days, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is wanting to appoint some people as the post of teaching and non teaching under KVASU Recruitment 2016 project.
KVASU Recruitment 2016: 3 Vacancies
- Post Name: Research Assistant
- Qualification: M.V.Sc. in Animal Nutrition/M.Sc. in Bio-chem/Biotech/Microbiology, M.V.Sc./B.V.Sc./M.Sc. Life Science), MVSc graduates or M.Sc. Biotech graduate/equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 27th July 2016 at 10.30 AM to 3.30 PM
KVASU Recruitment 2016 for the 185 posts of Assistant and Class IV (Closed)
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) to work out and to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 185 seats vacated had invited the applications. These posts are on the contract basis and detail of the posts is as below:
- 72 posts of Assistant
- 113 posts of Class IV
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant: The need of the age for the particular post is being thoroughly mentioned to be 36 years and educational qualification required is the degree along with the diploma needed in the computer applications.
- Class IV: Age of the applicants has to be 35 years and scholastic need from the applicants is scheduled to be VIII class passed.
Fees Schedule: Applicants for the post of Assistant will make the payment of Rs. 1000 (General) and Rs. 500 (SC, ST) and for the post of the class IV the payment of fee needed to make is Rs. 500 (General) and Rs. 250 (SC, ST).
Selection Method: Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) had stated the process of the written examination and interview for the making the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration is being mentioned to be using the application format as prescribed by the Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU). Along with the application other required documents must also be sending by the applicants.
Important Date: 30th April 2014 is the closing date to receive the applications.
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) had mentioned the following link below to get the recruitment notification:
- Application form could be assorted via the web portal below:
KVASU Recruitment 2014 for the 2 posts of Research Fellow and Technical Assistant: Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) had publicized the statement under which the applications are invited for the 2 posts which are being mentioned to be below:
- 01 Post of Research Fellow
- 01 Posts of Technical Assistant
Age limit: Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) had demanded the age of the applicants to be 40 years on the date of 10th March 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Fellow – Science degree with the MLT or B.Sc. biotechnology or biochemistry is the necessity on the part of the applicants regarding the educational qualification.
- Technical Assistant – Applicants under the mentioned post must be either +2 passed or VHSC with the one year diploma in the laboratory techniques.
Selection Method: As per the expertise and skills required to count by the Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) the procedure of the selection is being announced to be personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The prearranged application is needed to send by the applicants along with the bio data. Application must be tied up with the documentation and need to send within the time span mentioned.
Important Date: 10th April 2014: Terminating date to receive the applications by the time 4:00 pm.
References: The connection which is being required by the applicants and is being summed up by the Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) is available at the linkage below:
KVASU Recruitment 2013-2014 of 50 RA & Laboratory Technician Posts, Apply on or Before 1st Nov, 2013: The notification has been issued by KVASU for the recruitment of 40 Research Assistants & 10 Laboratory Technicians. The information to apply for the posts is given below. The candidates who are interested read the following information. The links of the official notification has been given under the heading of important links. The candidates should download the notification if they are eligible for the posts.
There are total 50 vacancies open as follows:
- 40 posts open for Research Assistants
- 10 posts open for Laboratory Technician
Minimum Education Qualification: The qualification as prescribed in the notification by KVASU is BVSc/B.Tech//MS/M.Sc in Food Science/Bio/Quality Assurance in Dairying for the post of Research Assistants. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts of Laboratory Technician should have Laboratory Technology/Poultry Production/Dairy Science Diploma.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility given above can attend the interview at Camp Office of KVASU on 1st Nov, 2013 at 9:00 AM.
The candidates should note the interview date is 1st Nov, 2013 at 9:00 AM.