Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank is also known by its popular and short name i.e. KVGB or KVG Bank. This is another recruitment project of officer on Scale-I, Scale-II and Scale-III by KVGB like other Grameena banks. See other Grameena bank recruitment projects; all is going through the IBPS who have appeared in the RRBs CWE. The official and main website of the bank is www.kvgbank.com, where the candidates can know more about the bank and latest news.
KVG Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 1126 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had announced the necessary points and specifics which are constructively well thought-out for the 1126 posts of Officer and Office Assistant. The detail concerning is mentioned to be underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The complete need which is mentioned for the age and educational qualification is provided to assort completely with the notification which is being generated and layout by the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank.
Selection Method: The process of the selection which is stated as personal interview session is mentioned to organize only for the applicants that had qualified the RRBs- CWE – III which is being conducted by the IBPS. The test was being held as in the month of Sep / Oct 2014.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is mentioned to tag along for the registration is mentioned to be use of the official website of the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank. It is also necessary that applicants must retain the application in the hard copy needed during the selection process.
- 5th Dec 2014 to 22nd Dec 2014: Date which is mentioned so as to make the registration for the post online.
- 6th Jan 2014: Last date which is necessary for the reprinting the application.
- Link to the official advertisement is mentioned underneath by the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank:
- To apply online the link provided below must be get used:
Apply Online and Other Detail
Now here we will talk about the KVGB Recruitment 2015 Project on various officer vacancies. The detail related to apply for these posts is given below. The candidates can know more about after reading the below information. But don’t forget to download the complete notification in this regard.
KVG Bank Recruitment 2013-14 for the 182 posts of Officer, Office Assistant: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had proclaimed their wish to recruit the applicants on the 182 posts of Officer, Office Assistant that are as below:
- Officer Scale – III – 7 posts
- Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer) – 18 posts
- Officer Scale – II (IT) – 5 posts
- Officer Scale – II (Law) – 1 post
- Officer Scale – II (Treasury Manager) – 1 post
- Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer) – 3 posts
- Officer Scale – II (Agriculture Officer) – 2 posts
- Officer Scale – I – 50 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 95 posts
Norms of the eligibility are as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Complete criterion and requirement related with the age and academics need to get from the notification as notified by the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank.
Fees Schedule: Challan is the required mode of the payment by which the fee could be remitted and the amount of the fee is needed to pay is the Rs 20 that is to pay by the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), PWD (Person with Disability) and Ex Servicemen applicants and Rs. 100 for the rest of the applicants. Challan must be made under any of the branch of Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank and applicants could get the challan at the link below:
Selection Method: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had invited only those applicants for the further steps of the selection procedure that had successfully cleared out the RRB CWE (common written examination) that was held in the supreme authorization of the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the Sep 2013. Chosen applicants are further invited for the process of the interview along with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The process with which the applicants can get the valuable registration under the Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank and also the make the tally of the applicants that are interested for the post the need on the part of the applicants is to follow the online process of the application submission and after the application is being submitted and hard copy of the application is to keep hold off for the future process of the selection.
Important Date: Dates needed to be under the deliberation and contemplation is as below:
- Date from which the online process of the application submission is to start is 17th Dec 2013.
- Closing date for the online submission of the application is 2nd Jan 2014.
- Payment of the fee regarding the application registration must be completed in between the dates 17th Dec 2013 to 2nd Jan 2014.
- Last date for reprinting the application is 14th Jan 2014.
Important Link: Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank had provided the applicants with the required web portals are as below:
- To make the submission of the application online the web portal is as mentioned to be below:
- To have the complete detail via the official advertisement the required linkage needed to be followed are as below: