Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), is an autonomous body under the MHRD which is thoroughly under the govt. of India. It had mission and vision which is totally centered at the development of the education system and create the environment that is totally for the development of the children’s and the applicants under the institution. It also ensures to provide education to the remote and the areas that are not that much developed.
KVS Recruitment 2016: 6205 Vacancies
Post Name: Principal and Other Teaching Posts
- Principal: 90 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 690 posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 926 posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 4348 posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) Music: 151 posts
Age Limit as on 11th Oct 2016 35 to 50 years
Qualification: Please Check Official Advt.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.kvsangathan.nic.in or www.mecbsekvs.in
Deadline: 17th Oct 2016
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2016: 431 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: PRT, TGT, PGT
- Age Limit 31st March 2016: 18-65 years
- PRT: 12th Certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with JBT, pass in CTET conducted by the CBSE
- TGT: Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor degree in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate with B. Ed, Knowledge of Computer Applications
- PGTs: Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University in relevant subjects, Knowledge of Computer Applications
- PGT Computer Science:E. or B.Tech in relevant subjects from a recognized University or equivalent degree/diploma from an Institution/university by Govt. of India or Post Graduate Diploma in Computers or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA or B.Sc./BCA
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview/Class Observation
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format on official website: kvsrojammu.org and send through e-mail on [email protected] followed by speed post
- Deadline: 18th March 2016
- Written Test/Interview/Class Room Observation Date: 23rd March 2016 to 31st March 2016
The following vacancies has closed. It is only for the record of the candidates.
KVS Recruitment 2016 for the 4339 Teaching and Non – Teaching posts (Closed)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) had made the candidates get the applications forwarded to the 4339 Teaching and Non – Teaching posts. The detail under the posts is below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Detail for the post regarding the age and education must get via the recruitment advertisement announced by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
Fees Schedule: The application fee needs to pay by applicants is Rs. 1200 for Vice – Principal and Finance Officer Posts and Rs. 750 for other Teaching and Non – Teaching posts. All the applicants will also pay Rs. 30 as the service charges of the bank.
Selection Method: The selection that is elementary to make for associated posts is to instigate with written test. The processes associated to make the further selection are the performance test, skill test, and interview.
The Method of Registration: The requirement for the candidates is to make use of the official web page of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). Candidates are to compile the application and then to make the complete submission.
- 23rd May 2015: The date that is elementary to start the online registration process.
- 22nd June 2015: The final date associated to complete the registration process.
References: The link that got mentioned below by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is worthy to get the notification:
KVS Delhi Recruitment 2015 for the 4043 posts of PGT and TGT and other Vacancies (Closed): KVS, Delhi had thoroughly invited the applications for the recruitment of the candidates that are waiting a long for the government jobs under the institution. Posts for which the announcement is being commenced are for the teaching and other Miscellaneous Teaching posts. These posts are as below:
Total Number of Vacancies: 4043
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 793
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): 639
- P & HE: 181
- AE: 115
- WE: 124
- Librarian: 112
- Primary Teachers: 1979
- PRT (Music): 100
These posts are being announced under the different subjects and traits. Complete information could be got from the official website where the notification for the post is being available. Information necessary for the post are as below:
Age limit: The maximum age limit for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) is 40 years, for TGT Posts is 35 year, primary teachers is 30 years and for PRT Music is also 30 years.
Pay Grade: Grade of pay for the teachers is set to be as between the 9300 to 34800.
Selection procedure for KVS Recruitment 2014: Selection of the candidates will commenced from the written test and those who will be cleared under the written test will be put forward for the performance test and the interview session with the verification of the documents.
Application fees: Application fees will be needed by the candidates to is amount of Rs. 750 plus the Rs. 30 for the bank charges. Fees criterion is not being set for the applicants under the reserved category. Fees would be accepted online as well as under the offline mode.
How to Apply: Candidates would complete their registration under the online procedure. After making sure that all the obligatory information pertain to eh candidates is being filled submit it and take a print out of the application and with the attachments of the documents would post it to the address as mentioned in the notification with the scribing on it regarding the post for which candidate is applying.
- 29th July 2014 to the date 28th August 2014: initial date and final date for the online submission of the application by the time 11:59 pm.
- 12th Sep. 2014: date till which application should reach the authority.
Linkage to the KVS Recruitment 2014 notification where the details regarding the educational qualification and other general instructions are available is as following: