We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in LGBRIMH under LGBRIMH Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Recruitment 2013 for the 3 posts of JRF, Data Analyst and Technical Assistant: Lokopriya Gopinath Bordolodi Regional Institute of Mental Health in short is known as the LGBRIMH. It had its establishment on the year 1876 i.e. it is one of the oldest institutes of the mental health care. From such a long time population that is residing in the northern region are enjoying their valuable services and as the time is passing it had also become an institute for the post graduate teaching and also have the centers to carry out the new researches and to perform such tasks centre is in the search of the gifted and devoted applicants for the posts that are as mentioned below for which there are 3 vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 1
- Data Analyst – 1
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory Technician) – 1
Vital points as related with the post are below:
LGBRIMH Recruitment 2013 Age limit and Educational Qualification: Particulars related with education and ages are as below:
- Junior Research Fellow: MBBS or M.Sc. that is being passed with aggregate of 55% marks in the subjects of bio technology, Molecular Biology, M. V Sc., Life Science or having the masters degree in the psychology, psychiatric social work (MSW) is the educational requirement and with this applicants must also be NET (National Eligibility Test) qualified and age of the applicants is to be below 28 years.
- Data Analyst: Pre requisite for the post regarding the education is M.Sc. statistics that must be passed with the 55% marks and along with the primitive qualification applicants that have the understanding in the basics of computers and acquaintance with the operational research and bio statistics is the essential requirement and age of the applicants must not be below the 40 years.
- Technical Assistant: Requirement that had a direct concern with eligibility of the applicant’s states that applicants should be passed in the higher secondary with MLT with this the applicants that had the qualification higher than this will be given with the first choice
Selection Procedure: To choose the applicants out of the diverse potential generation style adapted by the authority is personal interview and also the collaboration of the documents.
Method to Apply for LGBRIMH Recruitment 2013: Applicants are being informed by the official notification in which it is being mentioned that walk in interview session is the stipulated method to check the various dimensions as related with the skill and other traits inherited by the applicants.
Important Date: 4th Oct 2013 is the announced date on which the interview session is to commence by the time 10:00 am. However it is always advised to reach the venue half an hour before.
Important Link: Connection that is helpful for the applicants to get the desired details about the post is as below: