LIC Finance Limited has issued a recruitment notification 2017 for the various vacancies. Interested candidates who wants to apply these vacancies should read the following information like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates. We advised to the candidates that also download the complete advertisement before submitting application form.
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2017 – 264 Assistant & Assistant Manager Vacancies – Last Date: 07-09-2017
Post Name: Assistant & Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancies: 264 posts
- Assistant: 164 post
- Assistant Manager: 100 posts
Age Limit as on 1st July 2017: 21-28 years
- Assistant Manager:32815-61670/-
- Assistant: Graduation
- Assistant Manager: MBA in any discipline
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Examination and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.lichousing.com
Starting Date: 24th Aug 2017
Deadline: 7th Sept 2017
Date of Online Examination (Assistant Manager): 10th Oct 2017 (Tentative)
Date of Online Examination (Assistant): 12th Oct 2017 (Tentative)
Official Website: www.lichousing.com
LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017: 50 Assistant Vacancies – Last Date: 13-3-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Assistant
Age Limit: 21-35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.3.8 to 05/- lakhs (Annual)
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.lichousing.com
Deadline: 13th March 2017
Official Website: www.lichousing.com
LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2016-17 of 293 Posts of Assistant and Assistant Manager: (closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 293 Posts for LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
- Name of Posts: Assistant and Assistant Manager.
- Age Limit: 21-28 as on 01-06-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Graduation and RRBs-CWE-III in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of TWS RRBs-CWE-III Exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.150/- for all candidates and non-refundable.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: www.lichousing.com.
- Deadlines: 30th April, 2015.
- Tentative Date for Interview: 25th May, 2015
LIC Housing Finance Limited of India Recruitment 2016-17 for the 100 posts of Assistant (closed)
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India under the housing finance limited had invited the applications for the 100 posts of Assistant that are under the different regions and are as duly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Minimum age set by the applicants is the 21 years and maximum age is 35 years. This maturity by the applicants is needed in the date of 1st Feb 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) had mentioned that educational maturity needed to have in the aptitude of the applicants is the graduation which could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Both offline and online mode of the payment are being plotted by the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC). As mentioned, applicants will pay Rs. 500 that is to pay by all the category applicants.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is being started by the online test which will follow by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Official website of the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is to follow by the applicants for the registration.
- Date by which applicants can make the online registration and make online payment of the fee is 28th Feb 2014.
- Closing date for the registration and online payment is 12th March 2014.
- Date to start and end the payment offline is 3rd March 2014 to 18th March 2014.
- Date of closure for the edit is 12th March 2014.
- Last date to reprint is 27th March 2014.
- Applicants can make the downloading of the call letters from the date 29th March 2014. Date of the online examination is 6th April 2014.
- For the official advertisement connection is as below:
- Detailed recruitment advertisement is at the below link:
- To apply online the connection required is as below:
Name & No. of Posts: LIC Housing Finance Limited is declaring a brilliant concept to appoint young & result willing candidates from the citizen of India as the position of Assistant Officer under the corporate office, Mumbai.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum of forty five (45%) percentage marks with the knowledge of computer operations. The age of candidates will be not more than thirty five (35) years and less from twenty one (21) years as on 7th Jan, 2014, relaxation in upper age limit to reserved community as per LIC Housing Finance Limited norms, so click on original advertisement/notification link given below under the head point of reference to know more about eligibility conditions.
Important Dates: Candidates can submit their online application profile at LIC Housing Finance Limited official website in between 7th Jan, 2014 to 22nd Jan, 2014 The written examination will be held on 17th Feb, 2014 and an official advertisement is published from 7th Jan, 2014.
Application Form: Desired candidates can download the fee payment challan from the head point of reference and LIC official website i.e. www.lichfl.com for the purpose of deposit application fees in any one of the branch of Axis bank from the following, list of Axis bank branches. After deposit fees, candidates will receive the one unique transaction Id from the bank. Now, candidates are fully prepared to fill online application on pre-defined Bank website.
Selection Process: The name of candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in the previous education career. After that, only eligible candidates are liable to attend the common competitive examination followed by personal interview.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- After successful registration of online application, candidates will receive SMS “or” Email from LIC for the purpose of confirmation.
- The management of LIC has reserve the right to change the original advertisement.
- Candidates will be rejected at any stage of selection if any false personal information furnished by him in application format.
- Candidates who are already employed in regular service are need to produce NOC at the time of personal interview.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.lichfl.com
Advertisement/Notification for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2014