We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in LIC Southern Zonal Office under LIC Southern Zonal Office Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Southern Zonal Office has issued a recruitment notification 2016 for the recruitment of Cashiers. The recruitment is only for the candidates who belong to SC/ST categories. The information related to this recruitment project like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, name of vacancies, and number of vacancies, important dates, important links and references is given below. Interested candidates must read the following information before going to apply these posts. We advised to the applicants that must download the complete advertisement before before submitting application form as it contains lots of important information like exam patter, interview pattern, syllabus and general instructions for the candidates.
Other LIC Recruitment Projects 2014-2015: The last date may be expired for the following vacancies.
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2013 – More Than 5000 Vacancies – Apply Online Now!
- LIC Recruitment 2012 of 37 Financial Service Executive officer
- LIC India Recruitment 2013 – Vacancies for 142 Financial Service Executives
- LIC DSE Recruitment 2013 – More Than 12000 Vacancies
Name & No. of Posts: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) declared a rewarding concept to select Eighty Four (84) young and result willing candidates from the population of India for the positions of Assistant as well as of Cashier in branch offices of the corporation.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any discipline and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age but not less than from eighteen (18) years as on 1st Dec, 2012. SC/ST/OBC “or” other reserved category candidates are also liable to take the benefit of relaxation in eligibility requirements, so see official advertisement/notification before applying given below under the head of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: Interested candidates can download the format of application from the link defined below under the head of reference. Fill it in own handwriting with using the capital letters and send along with photocopies of education records, caste, Ex- serviceman certificates, two recent passport size photo graph and self-address envelops at the respective address given ahead in official advertisement/notification link.
Important Dates: The last date of receipt of application is 17th Jan, 2013 and after that applications will not be entertained. The written examination will be held on 17th Feb, 2013 (Sunday).
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be by common competitive written test followed by personal interview. The decision of administered committee will be last in all respect.
- Always send the application form only with correct information.
- Candidates are required to clear in each exam separately.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- The probation period for selected candidates will be six months.
- The original certificates are no need to send along with application.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply
- Canvassing in any form will be the reason of disqualify the candidates.
- Candidates who are already employee in govt. sector are also need to produce No Objection Certificates at the time of interview.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.