As the human can’t work without food and the energy same as the vehicles can’t move without the energy boost which is the fuel and Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) provides the launch vehicles and the various space craft’s with that energy boost in the form of the liquid propulsion. It is a really trusted centre in this field of research and also the development of the machinery of these vehicles under the ISRO.
LPSC Recruitment 2016: 84 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Technical Assistant: 36 posts
- Technician: 45 posts
- Draughtsman: 02 posts
- Age Limit as on 6th May 2016: 18-35 years
- Qualification: First Class Diploma in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering/equivalent, SSLC/SSC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in fitter/Electronics Mechanic/Electrician/Refrigeration & A/c Mechanic/Carpenter/in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade from NCVT
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.lpsc.gov.in
- Deadline: 6th May 2016
The complete relation to the notification got mentioned by the LPSC to make with the Employment newspaper dated 25th April, 2016 to 6th May 2016
LPSC Recruitment 2016: 42 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technician, Technical Assistant, Draughtsman
- Technician: 23 posts
- Technical Assistant: 18 posts
- Draughtsman: 01 post
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
- Technician/Draughtsman: SSLC/SSC pass with ITI/NTC/NAS in relevant trades
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.lpsc.gov.in
- Deadline: 6th May 2016
Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) had announced the suitable process which is being providing the constructing approach for the efficient manpower. The detail associated is for the 15 posts of Technician and other posts for which the detail required is provided below:
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are advised to follow the official notification so that the associated educational concern to specific post is being assorted. This advertised scholastic maturity is structured under the expert supremacy of Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC).
Scheme to submit an application: The necessity which is linked with the applicants for the registration is mentioned as to follow up only if found to be eligible. Applicants are needed that the official website of the Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) must be considered and application must be plugged in with the valid detail that could be provided with the necessary certificates.
- 30th Dec 2014: Starting date which is being mentioned for the initiation of the submission of the online application.
- 13th Jan 2015: Date that is being provided for the final submission of the online application.
References: The associated link which is being provided below by the Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) so that the entire and the concerning specifics are being assorted:
Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) Recruitment 2015 for the post of Graduate and Technician Apprentice (Closed)
To further be entrusted in the concerned field authority always welcomes the new potential open heartily and the recruitment of the 2013 is associated with the post of Graduate and Technician Apprentice on the training positions of Valiamala and Mehendragiri under the different training positions which are as below:
- Computer science
- Library science
- Computer science
Commercial practice: Under these different traits total of 194 posts are generated to be vacant by the authority and to be apply for the post it is always appreciable by the applicants that first applicants check out all the fine points related to it and then proceed for the further steps.
Here are the details:
Age limit: For the post of the commercial practice under the technician apprentice are being constrained with the age limit of 26 years and all the applicants with all the other traits should have the age to be 35 years. Age of the applicants must be considered from the date 23rd August 2013. Authority will endow the age relaxation by the 5 years to the SC, ST applicants and by the 3 years for the OBC aspirants. All this relaxation will be is to be granted under the rules and regulations of the govt. of India.
Liquid Propulsion System Centre (LPSC) Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
1. Graduate Apprentice: Applicants’ applying for the particular post under the authority has to have the bachelor’s degree in the concerned field as mentioned under the post.
2. Technician Apprentice: Diploma in the relevant subject under the different traits mentioned is the requirement on the part of the applicants.
Method to Apply: Applicants that fit to the criterion as mentioned by the authority first apply online and after it take the hard copy of the application form and affix a photo on which is latest and will sent to the authority with all the required testimonials to the office premises of the concerned authority.
- Date on which the online submission of the application will start: 13th August 2013 from 1400 hrs.
- Date on which the online submission of the application will terminate: 23rd August 2013 from 1400 hrs.
- Last date till which the application should reach the authority: 30th August 2013.
Important Link: To obtain all the significant information by the authority applicants click on the link below: