Lok Sabha Recruitment Notification 2018- Latest Vacancies Announced
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 – 25 Research Fellow – Last Date – 10-01-2018
Parliament of India has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow . The candidates who have Master degree can apply for the post of Research Fellow on or before 10th January 2018. The notification has published on loksabha.nic.in.
This is great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career as Research Fellow in Parliament of India.
Here you can check the complete information about Lok Sabha recruitment of Research Fellow like age limit, qualification, last date, official website and more.
|Name of Post||Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Qualification||Candidates should have Master Degree in any social science disciplines.|
|Tenure||The duration for the fellowship will be 2 years.|
|Age Limit||The age limit is between 25-70 years.|
|Pay Scale||Rs.10 Lakhs pm + Rs.50,000 (as contigency allowance)|
|Selection Procedure||Selection made by Fellowship Committee on basis of Interaction/ Presentation.|
|Application Procedure||Interested candidates may send their applictaions to The Director Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. F-121, Parliamentary Library Building, New Delhi & E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification & Application Form Here|
|Official Website||www.loksabha.nic.in Visit Here|
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2018 – Professionals in Various Field – Last Date 13-11-2017
Lok Sabha Television Unit (LSTV) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of producers, coordinators, video editors, production assistants, managers and more. The candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria prescribed in the official notification can apply by sending application form up to 13th November 20107. You can check the eligibility criteria and application format as given below.
The vacancies are purely on contract basis except for Manager in Finance & Accounts and Managers in Administration & HR.
You can check here complete information about the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, application format link, selection procedure, important dates and important links.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 Summary
Here is the quick summary of Lok Sabha recruitment 2017 for those who have less time to read.
|Organisation||Parliament of India (Lok Sabha Television Unit) LSTV|
|Post Name||Professionals in Various Field (Check the vacancies detail)|
|Qualification||Different for each post (check eligibility criteria)|
|Official website||http://loksabha.nic.in/ – Visit Here|
|Over 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Opening||Check Latest Govt Jobs here|
Lok Sabha Recruitment Vacancies Details
Here you can find the complete list of Lok Sabhan Jobs with number of vacancies and pay scale.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Senior Producers||4 (Hindi 2, English 2)||75000-90000|
|Anchor English cum Producer||2||70000-80000|
|Manager (Finance & Accounts)||1||9300-34800+4800|
|Manager (admin & HR)||1||9300+34800+4800|
Eligibility criteria for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017
You can find here the qualification and experience which is required to apply for lok sabha recruitment 2017 of professional vacancies.
Parliament of India (LSTV) will recruit professional on the basis of interview only. You will be called for interview through mail/email/telephonic message. Interview will be held only for shortlist candidates.
Application Procedure for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply offline by sending the application form to Join Director, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No.G016, Parliament Library Building, New Delhi-110001.
- The candidates must note that the application form should reach on or before 13th November 2017 till 6.00 p.m.
- The candidates staying abroad and remote states have 7 days more to sending application form for Lok Sabha recruitment 2017.
- You can download the Lok Sabha Recruitment Official Notification and application form from the links given below.
Instruction to Fill Lok Sabha Recruitment Application Form
- You must use the application format to apply for the vacancies. Other format are liable to be rejected.
- If you are applying for more than one professional in Lok Sabha recruitment then you muse use separate application for each position.
- The name of the professional position should be clearly written on envelope “Application for Engagement as _____________ in LSTV on contract/deputation basis.
- Self attested copies of documents /certifications are required to attached with the application form.
Download Lok Sabha Recruitment Notification 2017 – Download Notification Here
Download Lok Sabha Recruitment Application Format – Download Application Form Here