Here is the list of M.S University Recruitment 2017 Projects. The candidates who wants to make career in M.S university as various positions like professors, JRF and on other posts must read the following vacancies. The advertisement can be found on the official website of M.S. University i.e. www.msubaroda.ac.in.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 – 296 Faculty Vacancies – Last Date: 3-5-2017
Post Name: Faculty Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 296 posts
- Professor: 79 posts
- Associate Professor: 90 posts
- Assistant Professor: 127 posts
Age Limit: 30 years
- Professor: Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
- Professor: Ph.D qualification in the concerned/Allied/relevant discipline
- Associate Professor: Good Academic Record with a Ph.D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, Master Degree or an equivalent grade
- Assistant Professor: Good Academic record or an equivalent grade in a point scale and Master Degree level in a relevant subject or an equivalent degree
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee: Rs.1500/- for General Candidates and Rs.375/- for SC/ST Candidates fee can pay through CRFS
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.msubaroda.ac.in and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 12th May 2017
Deadline: 3rd May 2017
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 12th May 2017
Official Website: www.msubaroda.ac.in
M.S University Recruitment 2016-17: 9 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various vacancies
- Research Officer: 01 post
- Research Assistant: 05 posts
- Accountant: 01 post
- Office Assistant: 01 post
- Research Officer: Post Graduate with 55% or above in Social Sciences, Social Work, home Science and Education & Psychology, Journalist & Communication
- Research Assistant: Post Graduate with 55% or above in Social Sciences, Social Work, home Science and Education & Psychology, Journalist & Communication
- Administrative Assistant: Graduate with good computer and according skills
- Accountant: Commerce Graduate with good Computer and accounting skills
- Office Assistant: SSC
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post
- Deadline: 20th June 2016
Download Recruitment Official notification
M.S University Baroda Recruitment 2016-17 for the 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
Soon after the independence the growth rate was crucial to increase in the each and every area but to spread the more of the awareness the education is the best medium. Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda came to existence in the year 1949 was the best way to start out the process of spreading responsiveness.
Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) had made the recent announcement with which the process of the placement is to proceed to expand the particular area and department. The proclamation is being commenced for the 2 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The detail which is being interrelated with the eligibility is being provided to be below:
Educational Criterion Set: To work out the services which will be provided to the applicants the educational qualification required to be under the aptitude is the M.Sc. degree which is needed in the Botany, Plant Sciences, Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Biotechnology. The cumulative marks needed in the qualification are the 55%.
Selection Method: The proper assortment process has to be adopted by any of the institution so that only the best of best applicants are being selected. The mode of the choice as chosen by the Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda is being mentioned to be personal interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda had thoroughly mentioned that the process of the registration is being mentioned for the applicants that had the appropriate qualification as mentioned above. Applicants that are eligible must use the prescribed application and this is to post along with the certificates that are attested at the address as mentioned in the official notification.
Important Date: 25th April 2014 is the last date until which the reception of the applications has to under the endorsement.
References: Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda had provided the connection below so that applicants are able to assort the complete information.
Here is the link:
M.S University Baroda Recruitment 2016-2017 for the 1 post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
Applications had been invited by the Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda for the 1 post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for which the notes worthy points are being mentioned below:
Educational Criterion Set: M.Sc. degree in the Botany, Plant Sciences, Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Biotechnology is the need that is being associated under the educational qualification.
Selection Method: The sole criterion which is being announced to make the choice of the applicants is the interview which is being structured by the Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants willing to be the part of the supremacy with the qualities mentioned above must send the application with the certificated needed to generate the eligibility.
Important Date: 25th April 2014 is the closing date which is being announced to accept the applications.
References: The connection which is being mentioned below is elementary to get the complete need as mentioned by the Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) Baroda: