MAFSU Recruitment 2015 for 5 posts of Lab Attendant, Livestock Supervisor, and Data Operator: MAFSU had had commenced and had located their wish to make the appointment. This wish is to get commenced for the suitable deserving candidates that are extremely well-organized in their work. The process publicized is for the five posts of Lab Attendant, Livestock Supervisor, and Data Operator, and the associated aspects are underside:
- Data Operator: 01 post
- Livestock Supervisor (LSS): 01 post
- Lab Attendant: 03 posts
Educational Qualification: The complete detail of the education for each post getting permitted beneath by the MAFSU:
- Data Operator: B.Sc. in the computer science with the five years of experience in computer applications
- Livestock Supervisor (LSS): Applicants are to concern with the education as SSC with Diploma in Animal Husbandry & Dairy Management. The familiarity with the work for the minimum of two years of field/ project workis also desirable from the applicants.
- Lab Attendant: SSC with the minimum of five years of the experience of Laboratory work.
Selection Process: The complete selection of the candidates got solemnly based on the assembly of the personal interview.
Application Submission: The requirement of the registration is to get the concern with the direct presence at the venue as announced by the MAFSU. The presence of the applicants must get accompanied with the necessary certificates and documents as arranged and publicized by the supremacy.
Significant Dates: The time of the conference having mentioned for the applicants is the 29th Sep 2015. The period permitted for making the presence is the 11:00 hrs.
Vital Link: The worth announcing link below by the MAFSU is to get the official announcement:
MAFSU had provided the process that is elementary and vital to make the recruitment. The process announced provides the enrollment for the three posts of Doctor and Assistant Livestock Officer. The detail needed to follow is beneath:
- Doctor – 2 vacancies
- Assistant Livestock Officer – 1 vacancy
Age limit: MAFSU had mentioned having the suitable measures in the aptitude for the applicants. The inevitability of the age announced for the candidates is the 18 years to 33 years. The upper age needs to be 38 years for the candidates with the category reserved. The cut – off date for reckoning the age is 16th Feb 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Doctor – The education required for the post is the M. V. Sc., B. V. Sc. or AH Degree.
- Assistant Livestock Officer – The particular position demands the education B. V. Sc. or AH with the three years of experience in the work.
Selection Method: The Selection or the choice of the candidates got announced to make with the written test or interview.
The Method of Registration: The registration that is to get for the post mentions to make with the forwarding of the application. This application gets structured by the Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU). The request is to send with the necessary certificates and testimonials.
Significant Date: 4th June 2015: The final date that got provided to submit the applications at the place of work.
References: The link having provided below by MAFSU is worthy to assert the necessary and complete detail:
MAFSU Recruitment 2015 for 4 posts of JE and other posts (Closed)
Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) had provided the prospective opportunity for the deserving applicants. The recruitment of the applicants will be made completed for the 4 posts of JE and other posts and detail which is necessary is provided underside:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Driver: 02 posts
- Tractor Driver/ Machine Operator: 01 post
Age limit: Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) had mentioned the education to be as 18 years to the 33 years for the open category applicants. For the reserved category applicants upper age is to relax up to 38 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates are entitled only for the post only on having the education to be as degree which is needed in the civil engineering. Applicants are required also to have the suitable experience in the work area for the complete eligibility for the post.
- Tractor Driver/ Machine Operator: The requirement of the educational qualification which is associated with the applicants is the 8th class passed with the light or heavy vehicle driving license. Applicants with the qualification SSC will be given more preference for the post.
Scheme to submit an application: Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) had provided that the interview session is to get attended by the applicants along with all the required certificates and documents.
Important Date: 9th April 2015: Date which is announced for the interview session and time for the presence is mentioned as 11:00 am.
References: The important link is provided underneath by the Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) to check the recruitment notification: