Here is the list of latest MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by MAHAGENCO along with complete information. The page is all about to announce MAHAGENCO Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 280 vacancies open in MAHAGENCO as follows:
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017: 280 Fireman, chemist & Other Vacancies – Last Date 7-2-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Chemist: 19 posts
- Chemist: 30 posts
- Lab Chemist: 13 posts
- Lab Chemist 38 posts
- Manager (HR): 03 posts
- Manager (HR): 08 posts
- Manager (FSA): 05 posts
- Manager (F&A): 17 posts
- System Analytics: 01 post
- Programmer: 04 posts
- Asstt Programmer: 13 posts
- Welfare Officer: 05 posts
- Manager (Security): 02 posts
- Sr. Manager (Security): 05 posts
- Manager (Security): 09 posts
- Officer (Security): 31 posts
- Fire Officer: 02 posts
- Fire Officer: 10 posts
- Fire Officer: 7 posts
- Fireman: 58 posts
Age Limit: 62 years
Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Engineering
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: htpp://www.mahagenco.in
Deadline: 7th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017: 61 Vacancies (closed)
Post Name: Engineer and Chemist
- Engineer: 31 posts
- Chemist: 30 posts
Age Limit as on 21st Dec 2016: 62 years
Pay Scale: Rs.40000/-
- Engineer: Diploma/Degree Engineering
- Chemist: B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Tech (Chem.)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs.800/- Pay order/Demand Draft
Application Procedure: Download Application form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 21st Dec 2016
Deadline: 21st Dec 2016
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016-17 for the 317 posts of Executive Engineering: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) had provided the directives and necessary detail which is being concerning for the 317 posts of Executive Engineering. The allotment of the seats under the posts announced is as below:
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are required under the post that the complete submission of the application is favorable to make by the applicants at the official website of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO). Applicants must fill all the valid information and must sustain the print out of the application as to be used for the future reference process.
- Date from which applicants are mentioned to initiate the process of online registration is 4th Sep 2014.
- Terminating date mentioned until which applicants are to make the online registration is 25th Sep 2014.
References: The connection which is being mandatory to follow by the applicants is provided by the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) as below:
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2016-17 for the 308 posts of Technician Grade III: The most necessary demand at the present time is the continuous supply of the energy. The most endeavor and power packed institute which is getting this energy supplied in the most judicial and appropriate measurement is the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited which is short is known as MAHAGENCO. It had very clear vision and mission which are to generate the eco friendly power and it is also committed firmly with to provide the selfless and gallant services. The recent publicized detail is being related with the 308 posts of Technician Grade III and the complete necessary information pertaining to the posts is thoroughly mentioned underneath:
- 154 posts of General
- 154 posts of Advanced Efficient Trainers
Age limit: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) had provided that applicants must have the age attained on the date of 10th Sep 2014 to be under the perimeter of 18 years to 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requisite from the applicants under the educational qualification is being mentioned to be ITI course and training certificate needed in the trades of Electrician, Wireman, Machinist, Fitter, Electronics, Electronics Mechanic, and Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance
Fees Schedule: Registration fee is a very integral step while making the applicants to be registered. Applicants are being mentioned by the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) that fee mentioned for the reserve category applicants is Rs. 200 and for the general category applicants’ fee schedule is the Rs. 400. Applicants are mentioned to make the payment by the net banking.
Selection Method: To get the seat secure under any of the supremacy is not everyone’s’ cup of tea. Applicants under the post are required to get their mental power exercised under the online written test under which the basic knowledge of the applicants is to get queried.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is being favorable for making the registration by the eligible applicants is very general process and also the most precise method. Applicants are being mentioned that they must follow the official website of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) and make the submission of the application with filling all the necessary and valid detail.
- 20th August 2014: Initial date from which applicants can make the online registration for the post.
- 10th Sep 2014: Date until which applicants could make the registration online.
- 10th Sep 2014: Date via which the editing of the application could get commenced by the applicants.
- 25th Sep 2014: Terminating date via which applicants could print the application form.
- 20th August 2014 to the date 10th Sep 2014: Dates until which applicants need to make the payment of the fee.
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) had mentioned the official link below via which applicants are needed to get the official advertisement:
- To make the check on the instructions to apply for the post online the web portal needed is provided as below:
- Online registration need to make at the linkage below: