Department of Land Records had provided the necessary directives and these processes which are being publicized is getting the recruitment to work out as for the various posts posts. The detail associated is provided beneath:
Karnataka Land Record Recruitment 2017: 1067 Vacancies
- Post Name: SSLR Land Surveyor
- Age Limit: 18-40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.12500-24000/-
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or PUC/12th in Science Stream, Mathematics or Diploma in Land and City Curvey
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://landsrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Deadline: 9th Dec 2016
Age limit: Age requirement which is interlinked is mentioned to be as 18 years to 33 years on the date of 10th Nov 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): Authority had provided the educational need as SSC passed with the typing speed of 30 WRM in Hindi and 40 WPM in English.
- Surveyor/ Clerk cum Typist: Applicants are required having he education as engineering or diploma in the civil engineering.
- Peon: Education which is associated with the applicants is the 4th class passed.
Fees Schedule: The fee necessity from the applicants is mentioned to be Rs. 600 for the unreserved and Rs. 300 for the reserved category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The mode which is associated with the registration mentions to use the official website of Department of Land Records Pune. Applicants are associated with the retaining of the application in printed form to be used as future reference process.
- 10th Nov 2014 to 1st Dec 2014: Date which is provided for online registration.
- 11th Nov 2014 to 3rd Dec 2014: Date which is provided for the payment of fee in the SBI.
- Recruitment notification is to get with the web portal provided below by the Department of Land Records Pune:
- Online application is to be accessed with the linkage below:
Maharashtra Department of Land Records is going to recruit 813 Surveyors and Peons in various districts. We have given here very main and important information for the candidates who wants to apply for these posts.
Amravati Department of Land Records Recruitment of 174 Surveyor and Peon Posts: The candidates who have passed Archtectural Engineering degree or Civil Engineering Diploma can apply for the post of Surveyor. The minimum qualification to apply for the post of Peon is 4th Class. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online through the official website www.oasis.mkcl.org/landrecords 2013. The candidates need to deposit of Rs. 600 (Gen & OBC) and Rs.300 (Res). The candidates can deposit fee through SBI Challan.
- The candidates can apply online from 22nd July, 2013 to 21st Aug, 2013.
- The fee can be deposit from 23rd July, 2013 to 22th Aug, 2013.
- The written exam will be held on 22nd Sept, 2013 for Surveyor posts and 22nd Sept, 2013 for Peon posts.
To get complete information please view the official notification from the link given below