Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 of 242 Posts of Officer & Office Assistant:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 242 Posts for Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
- Name of Posts: Officer Scale and Office Assistant.
- Age Limit: 21-32 as on 01-06-2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Graduation degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on RRB-CWE conducted by IBPS in Sept/Oct 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.mahagramin.in.
- Deadlines: 4th Feb, 2015.
- Last date for Reprint: 19th Feb, 2015.
- Interview Venue: Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 315 posts of Officers and Office Assistant: The mission that is being adopted by the banking sector had a main focus on the rural areas i.e. to develop the rural economy and to provide them with the various facilities. Many of the Gramin bank were established under the process and out of these Maharashtra Gramin Bank is one of the most reputed banks that contributed a lot to make the suitable progress.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank had duly publicized the details that are for the 315 posts of Officers and Office Assistant that had the below mentioned detail:
- 9 posts of Officer Scale – III
- 20 posts of Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer) – 20
- 9 posts of Officer Scale – II (IT)
- 1 post of Officer Scale – II (CA)
- 1 post of Officer Scale – II (Law)
- 1 post of Officer Scale – II (Treasury Manager)
- 1 post of Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer)
- 110 posts of Officer Scale – I
- 169 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-2015 Essential Requirements
Age limit: Age which is set to be variable under the different posts and according to it age of the applicants applying for the post officer scale III must be under the age group 21 years to 40 years, applicants interested for the post officers scale II must have the age constrain to be 21 years to 32 years and under the rest of the posts the age requirement from the applicants is the 18 years to 28 years. Along with it the relaxation in the age will be permissible under the Maharashtra Gramin Bank rules and regulations to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Demand in terms of the education is different for all the posts and to get the comprehensive detail applicants are advised to follow the official advertisement.
Selection Method: Maharashtra Gramin Bank had decided to proceed for the selection only for the applicants that had been passed via the RRB’s common written examination (CWE) – II that was duly being organized by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the Sep / Oct 2013 and those have the valid score card will commence for the session of the interview along with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: To apply under the Maharashtra Gramin Bank applicants follow the process that is being summed up online and after the application is being duly submitted print out of the application must be printed as it will be required to make the attachment of all the required documents that will be required at the time of the interview.
Important Date: Important date needed to consider by the applicants are as below:
- Date from which the procedure of the online application is to get a start is the 27th Nov 2013.
- Date till which the application must be reached at the office premises of the Maharashtra Gramin Bank is the 12th Dec 2013.
- Connective link for the official advertisement is as mentioned below with which the applicants can get
- Connection that is required to make to apply for the post online is as below: