MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications – Latest Vacancies Announced
|Click here for Agriculture Officer Vacancies||79||07-11-2017|
|Click here for Tax Assistant Vacancies||296||07-11-2017|
|Click Here Assistant Section Officer Vacancies||107||27-10-2017|
|Click Here Sales Tax Inspectors Vacancies||251||27-10-2017|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) regularly appoint staff through recruitment exams. These exams are held by MPSC by issuing recruitment notifications on official website mpsc.gov.in. You can check here latest MPSC recruitment 2017 projects. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies open through MPSC. MPSC is the popular and short name of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The candidates who are looking opportunities through Maharashtra Public Service Commission in all over the state of Maharashtra, it is the best chance to get job in various departments of Maharashtra through MPSC.
Here is the list of latest vacancies announced by MPSC.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to recruit 79 agriculture officers. MPSC has published a recruitment notification in the regard. The candidates who have graduation degree in Agricultural Engineering/Agriculture/Horticulture can apply online on or before 7th November 2017. The registration has already started on 23rd October 2017. You can get here complete detail about MPSC recruitment of Agriculture Officers.
MPSC Recruitment Vacancies Details: There are total 79 vacancies open for Agriculture officers.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who would like to apply for MPSC vacancies should possess the following eligibility criteria to apply for agriculture officers posts. Here is the complete detail about age limit, qualification.
- Age Limit: As per the MPSC recruitment notification, the age of the candidates should be between 18 to 38 years. The date to determination of age is 1st August 2017.
- Qualification: You must have the degree in Agriculture Engineering/Agriculture/Horticulture.
Application Procedure for MPSC Recruitment: The candidates who have the above eligibility criteria can apply online from 23rd August 2017 to 6th November 2017 till 11:59 PM. Here is the complete step by step procedure to apply online for MPSC Recruitment of Agriculture Officers.
- Firstly, you should visit mpsc.gov.in or visit direct MPSC agriculture officers online application form link here.
- Secondly, you should register yourself.
- After registration login and fill application form.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
Application Fee: You must pay fee of Rs.524 for general category, Rs.324 (reserved category). You can pay application fee for MPSC recruitment of agriculture officers vacancies through online payment/CSC/Challan.
Important Dates: You must remember the following dates to apply for the posts.
- Online application form starts on 23rdh October 2017.
- Closing date for application form is 6th November 2017 till 11:59 PM.
- Written exam date is 17th December 2017.
- Last Date to update SBI Challan: 7th November 2017
Important Links: As the above information is very concise and important, the candidates must download the MPSC recruitment official notification before submitting MPSC online application form. Here is the links to download notification and apply online.
Download MPSC Recruitment 2017 Official notification of Agriculture Officers Posts – Download Notification Here
Apply online through MPSC online application form for Agriculture Officers Vacancies –Apply Online Here
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tax Assistants. MPSC will place tax assistants in Sales Tax Department in all over the state. The candidates who have graduation degree can apply online for MPSC recruitment 2017 on or before 7th November 2017.
This is the great opportunity for those who wants to make career as tax assistants in sales tax department.
You can get here complete detail about MPSC recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, academics, application form, last date, application fee and more.
MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancies Details
There are total 296 vacancies open for tax assistants. These vacancies are filled through Tax Assistant main examination 2017. The candidates will go through written test.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment of Tax Assistants
The candidates who wants to apply for tax assistants vacancies should have the following eligibility criteria to apply for the posts. Here is the complete detail about age limit and qualification.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age to apply for tax assistant vacancies is 18 and 38 years respectively. The candidates who belongs to reserved category can avail the relaxation in upper age limit i.e. 43 years. The date of determination of age is 1st August 2017.
Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for MPSC recruitment of tax assistant post is graduation degree and having typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & in English 40 wpm.
There is only one criteria to select candidates for the post tax assistants and i.e. written exam. The date of written exam is 31st December 2017.
Application Form for MPSC Recruitment of Tax Assistants
The candidates who are eligible for MPSC recruitment of tax assistants can apply online on or before 7th November 2017. The registration has already started on 24th October 2017. Here is the complete step by step procedure to apply online through MPSC online application form.
- Firstly, you should visit mpsc.gov.in or direct go to MPSC tax assistant online application form here
- Secondly, you should register your self with valid email and phone number.
- Then, you will select the tax assistant post and click on apply online.
- After that fill MPSC tax assistant online application form and upload your photograph and signature.
- Now pay application fee and final submit the application form.
- Most importantly, don’t forget to print out the application form.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay application fee to fill MPSC online application form is Rs.524 (unreserved), Rs.324 for reserved category), Rs.24 (Ex-). You can pay fee through online mode or CSC or Challan. Please refer the notification for more detail.
|Online registration starts for mpsc tax assistant online application form||24-10-2017|
|Online registration close for MPSC tax assistant recruitment||07-11-2017 till 11:59 PM.|
|MPSC tax assistant main examination||31-12-2017|
|Closing date for updating SBI Challan||08-11-2017|
As we provided very important information for MPSC tax assistant recruitment 2017. But we advised to the candidates that you must download recruitment official notification and read it carefully to know more MPSC employment rules and regulation.
Download MPSC Recruitment 2017 of Tax Assistants – Download Notification Here
MPSC Tax Online Application Form – Apply Here
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a recruitment of Assistant section Officer. The candidates who possess the eligibility as given below can apply on or before 27th Oct 2017. You should read the following information to apply for MPSC recruitment 2017 project.
It is the great opportunity for the candidates who wants to make career in MPSC.
Here is the complete information about the MPSC recruitment notification like eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure and more.
MPSC Recruitment Summary
Here is the quick summary of MPSC Recruitment 2017 notification of Assistant Section Officer posts.
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Jobs||107 posts|
|Official website||www.mpsc.gov.in – Visit Here|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment
The candidates who are interested to apply for the vacancies must possess the following eligibility criteria to apply for MPSC vacancies. Here is the detail of age limit and qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
Pay Scale: Rs.13000-34800/- with GP Rs.4300/-
Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2017: The age of the candidates must be between 18-38 years for unreserved candidates and 18-43 years for reserved candidates.
Qualification: The Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline.
MPSC will select candidates on the basis of written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: The candidates who belongs to Unreserved category will pay application fee of Rs.524/-. The application fee is Rs.324/- for the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
You can pay fee through SBI Challan/Online Payment/CSC.
Instructions to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, log on the website mahapsc.mahaonline.gov.in or mpsc.gov.in.
- Then go to on Advertisement/Notification.
- Find here Online Application form link.
- Click on Advt. 68/2017 and read all Instructions.
- Apply Online Application Form.
- Starting Date of MPSC Recruitment Online Application form: 13th Oct 2017
- Closing Date for Apply MPSC Online Application Form: 27th Oct 2017
- Closing Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 30th Oct 2017
- Main Exam Date: 10th Dec 2017 (Sunday)
As we have given complete information about the vacancies. But you must read the complete MPSC recruitment official notification to check employment rules and regulation. Here is the links to download notification and apply online.
Download MPSC Recruitment Official Notification – Download Notification Here
MPSC vacancies online application form – Apply Online
MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of sales tax inspectors in all over the state of Maharashtra. The candidates who are graduate and having aged between 18 to 38 years can apply for the post up to 27th October 2017. You can check more eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fees and notification links of MPSC Recruitment of Sales Tax Inspectors 2017.
- Post Name: Sales Tax Inspectors
- No. of Vacancies: 251 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2017: 18-38 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.13000-34800/- with GP Rs.4300/-
- Qualification: Graduation Degree or its equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
- Application Fee: Rs.524/- for Unreserved candidates and Rs.324/- for Reserved candidates pay through Online mode/CSC or SBI Challan
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.mahapsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Starting Date: 13th Oct 2017
- Deadline: 27th Oct 2017
- Deadline for Payment of Fee through SBI bank: 30th Oct 2017
- Main Exam date: 7th Jan 2018 (Sunday)
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Hense, you can see there are various vacancies open in the commission. You should apply these vacancies 3 or 4 days advance to avoid last date rush. We update this page regularly to list MPSC latest vacancies and recruitment projects 2017.