Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) had made the publication to make the candidates getting employed on the permanent basis. The progression having notified considerably is for various posts having discussed in detail as underneath:
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 – 10 Sr Resident Vacancies – Last Date: 29-4-2017
Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies: 10posts
- Surgical Oncology: 01 post
- Radiation Oncology: 01 post
- Medical Oncology: 03 posts
- Imagology: 03 posts
- Onco-Pathology: 01 post
- Molecular Oncology: 01 post
- Molecular Oncology: 50000/- per month
- Other Posts: Rs.62000/- per month
- Surgical Oncology: DNB/MS General Surgery/ENT/MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology or MDS or MCh Surgical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology: DMRT/MD/DNB Radiotherapy
- Medical Oncology: DNB/MD/Medicine/Radiotherapy/Pediatrics Medicine
- Imagology: DMRD/MD/DNB Radodiagnosis
- Onco-Pathology: MD/DNB Pathology
- Molecular Oncology: MD/DNB/PH.D Biochemistry or Microbiology or Molecular Oncology
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- pay through Demand Draft
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 29th April 2017
Deadline: 29th April 2017
Date for List of accepted applications for Interview: 4th May 2017
Interview Date & Time: 13th May 2017 at 10.00 am
Official Website: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016-17: 115 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Para Medical Vacancies
- Accounts Officer: 01 post
- Purchase Officer: 01 post
- Nursing Superintendent: 01 post
- Hospital Administrator: 01 post
- Staff Nurse: 81 posts
- Supervisor-Civil: 01 post
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: 03 posts
- Technician Radiation Oncology: 10 posts
- Radiographer: 14 posts
- Endoscopy Technician: 02 posts
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Records Assistant
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 35-50 years
- Accounts Officer: MBA/M.Com/M.Sc. and regular course from a reputed Institution approved by Government regulatory body/Govt approved Institution
- Purchase Officer: Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a reputed Institution recognized by Govt/UGC approved University
- Nursing Superintendent: Sc. Nursing + 10 years’ experience in a reputed Multispecialty Hospital with not less than 200 bed facilty
- Hospital Administrator: Graduate or MBA/Master in Hospital Administration
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing
- Supervisor-Civil: Diploma in the relevant subject
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology/DMRIT or PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Technician Radiation Oncology: 12th with Science subject from a recognized University/Board or PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology
- Radiographer: 12th with Science subject from a recognized University/Board, B.Sc. MRT or B.Sc. MIT or equivalent from a recognized University or Diploma in Radiology
- Endoscopy Technician: Diploma in Endoscopy Technology or its equivalent
- Nursing Assistant: 12th or equivalent + Nursing Assistant Certificate Course from a reputed Hospital
- Medical Records Assistant: Sc. with Diploma in Hospital Documentation/Medical Records Technology or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on written exam and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in and Download Application Format and Send Hard copy by registered/speed post before 20th Oct 2016
Deadline: 13th Oct 2016
Deadline for Submission of Offline Application: 20th Oct 2016
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016-17 for posts of Purchase Officer, Assistant and other posts (Closed)
- Purchase Officer
- Endoscopy Technician
- Technician Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Records Assistant
Age Perimeter: Malabar Cancer Centre had mentioned the age requirement for the candidates as 35 years. The age attainment by the candidates is to get reckon on the date 1st Jan 2015. The age relaxation is to get allowed to the candidates with the category SC, ST for five years and OBC for three years.
- Purchase Officer – Aspirants for the position are to get associated with the qualification MBA or PG Degree in Material Management. Applicants must also have the work familiarity for the minimum period of five years.
- Endoscopy Technician – The academic having notified for the candidates to make them qualified is the Diploma in endoscopy technology. The liability associated at next is to have the three years experience in the multispecialty hospital.
- Technician Nuclear Medicine – Applicants for the post are to get associated with the education necessity as B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Technology. The qualification DMRIT (Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques) or PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology is also equally appreciable to make the candidates qualified. Applicants must also have the three years experience in the work.
- Medical Records Assistant – The obligation of the education having notified under the respective post is the B.Sc. with Diploma in Hospital Documentation or Medical Records.
Fees Schedule: Malabar Cancer Centre had mentioned for the candidates to make the appropriate payment for the registration. The fee announced paying by the SC, ST candidates is Rs. 150 and for the candidates other than this category as Rs. 500. The fee is permissible paying via the Demand Draft (DD) that is in the favor of Director and fee is payable at Thalassery.
Selection Process: The selection scheme mentioned following under the post is to get completed via the written test and the interview session. Applicants needed getting checked on their genuineness with the verification of the certificates also.
Application Submission: The announcement by the Malabar Cancer Centre for the candidates to get registered is making possible via the use of the official site. The application needed downloaded in the printed copy. The printout requires sending further with the associated testimonials and the certificates as mentioned in the notification.
- 15th Dec 2015: The final period associated to which the compilation of the application is to get completed online. The site on the date will be active till the time 4:30 pm.
- 15th Dec 2015: The closing date until which the application printout is must to send by the candidates at the premises as mentioned and specified.
- Malabar Cancer Centre had mentioned the connection beneath so that applicants can judicially make the downloading of the recruitment notification:
- To apply online the concerning linkage for the post got mentioned underneath systematically:
- To make the reprinting of the application the associated web portal got mentioned underneath comprehensively: