Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) had made provided the placement scheme for the applicants. The detail which is being demanding from the applicants is provided beneath:
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017: 14 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- OSD (Legal): 01 post
- Stenographer Grade –III: 02 posts
- Driver: 01 post
- Peon/Chownkidar/Security: 10 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Dec 2016: 21-38 years
- OSD (Legal): 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.5400/-
- Stenographer Grade –III/Driver: 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
- Peon/Chownkidar/Security: 4440-7440/- + GP Rs.1300/-
- OSD (Legal): Degree in Law with Work experience at a Bar
- Stenographer Grade –III: Graduate
- Driver: 10th with valid licence of driving light or heavy vehicles
- Peon/Chownkidar/Security: HSLC passed with knowledge of Manipuri and Hindi
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam
Examination Centre: Imphal
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General/OBC Candidate and Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://wmpsconline.gov.in
Deadline: 16th Dec 2016
Written Exam Date: 23rd Dec 2016
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-17: 12 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2016: 38 years
- Qualification: Sc. in Forensic Science/Physics/Zoology/Life Science/Microbiology/Physical Anthropology/Biochemistry/MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online test, Group Discussion and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.empsconline.gov.in
- Deadline: 22nd Sept 2016
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-17 for the 280 posts of Assistant Professor (closed)
The announcement which is being made is related with the 280 posts of Assistant Professor. This post is capturing the requirement as under the different departments for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit: As required and provided applicants on the date of 13th Nov 2014 are required that the age must be 38 years or below. Directives associated with the supremacy of the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) demands for the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement which is being associated with the education is the master’s degree and having qualified the NET.
- Application for required is to get with the payment of Rs. 100 from the commissions’ office.
- Examination fee which is associated is the Rs. 200 for the general and Rs. 50 as for the applicants under the category reserved.
Scheme to submit an application: The application as obtained from the commission’s office of Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) must be get coupled with the necessary certificates and need to dispatch wit necessary certificates.
Important Date: 15th Nov 2014 to 11th Dec 2014: Date which is provided for the submission of the application at the office premises.
References: Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) had mentioned the necessary link below to obtain the official notification and complete detail:
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016-17 for the 32 posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer / Equivalent (closed)
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) for the 32 posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer / Equivalent had provided the detail of recruitment.
Age limit: The limit of age which is being structured by the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is the 38 years along with the suitable relaxation rules applicable as for the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: The possession of education which is being required by the applicants is provided to be as B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture) or the comparable qualification. Applicants are required that the knowledge of language Manipuri and Hindi is also required.
Fees Schedule: The foremost is to get the application form on the cash payment of Rs. 100 and at the next applicants must make the payment of registration fee of Rs. 200 by the general and OBC applicants and Rs. 50 for the reserve category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The need which is presented for the registration is associated as usage of the official application of Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC). Applicants must compile the application suitably and make the final submission.
- Date via which applicants are needed to get the formatted application form is 10th Nov 2014.
- Last date until which applicants can get the application form and could make the final forwarding of the application is 6th Dec 2014.
References: The suitable link that is being provided below by the Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) is required so that the complete information and the general conditions are being obtained: